Not open for further replies.

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
How much did she burn her cwoissant today 🤣 It’s bleeping cremated 😭

IMG_8950.jpeg
she should be paying it her respects not eating it

Mar 2, 2024
I would be willing to bet that what Sedation wants for his birthday is to probably see his parents. I know Turkey is probably very cheap when it comes to all inclusives, but doesn’t it seem like a slap in his parents faces to come all the way over there and not see them? Begda could’ve booked an all inclusive somewhere else, like Spain. Or is it because Sedation is still a citizen of Turkey and therefore would need a visa to travel around the EU? Cheap Begda doesn’t want to pay for his visa for a week’s stay? 🙄

Last edited:

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Teacher here and we send home volunteer forms for field trips. If parents sign up.. great. Never have we ever asked a specific parent to help🙄Also we ask for only sack lunches. Everything should be disposable as no one wants to keep up with and haul crap around with them all day. The fact that she’s packed sandwiches in a plastic container and is bringing 2 backpacks is ridiculous. Our students carry nothing and the group parent carries a bag with their groups lunches. Minimal for field trips. It’s kids. Who cares about a squashed sandwich and crusts on a field trip. It’s about the experience. Not food. This kind of parent is so annoying 😂

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Let's do my daughter's lunch that's not really her lunch because she's having a burger but if she doesn't have time to finish the burger she can have this lunch or if she does finish the burger she can have this lunch in the car later on the way to Cuckoos. What?! 🥴

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She's one nasty piece of work, a follower commented on the packed lunch video that Ela was lucky as her child wasn't allowed to take anything unhealthy like chocolate, crisps etc. into school. The clapback was that she'd stated in the video that the lunchbox wasn't going into the school as it was a backup in case Ela didn't have time to eat her school meal. What the hell, why did she need to even respond when the comment was obviously a generalisation as she regularly packs chocolate, crisps and other garbage. The more I see, the more I detest the woman and to think I actually used to quite like her. :mad:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's one nasty piece of work, a follower commented on the packed lunch video that Ela was lucky as her child wasn't allowed to take anything unhealthy like chocolate, crisps etc. into school. The clapback was that she'd stated in the video that the lunchbox wasn't going into the school as it was a backup in case Ela didn't have time to eat her school meal. What the hell, why did she need to even respond when the comment was obviously a generalisation as she regularly packs chocolate, crisps and other garbage. The more I see, the more I detest the woman and to think I actually used to quite like her. :mad:
I've just seen that- she's a nasty witch !

Reactions: mims

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Michelle... another weirdo ! Relax she isn't even going to get to 2 million followers as her content is se. She's been stuck at 1.7 million for ages and some of those are bought anyway ! 🤨
Screenshot_20240425_092322_TikTok.jpg

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just read that the US government has signed the bill to ban TT. TT in China has 9 months to sell otherwise they’ll face a ban in the US. Wonder how this will impact her following if the majority are from the US.

Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.