Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
The amount of mental effort she had to exert over that box of chocolates from reading the flavours to finding where they were written in the first place. This is why she struggles to get through any given day. She struggles with the simplest of things.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Another one, don’t know if anyone caught it but at her ‘caravan’ stay when she was dishing up Elas mac n cheese, she was holding the hot container with her hands and she said she’s got ‘asbestos’ hands that’s why she can hold the hot tray. Wft! Never mind chocolates, someone should’ve gifted her a dictionary for her 55th birthday 😂
Asbestos hands 😂😂😂 Stupid bint

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The amount of mental effort she had to exert over that box of chocolates from reading the flavours to finding where they were written in the first place. This is why she struggles to get through any given day. She struggles with the simplest of things.
Bet she can barely read… Looks like she needs KS1 tuition as well as Ela 🥴

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Bet she can barely read… Looks like she needs KS1 tuition as well as Ela 🥴
I saw a video of mine making her parents do a shot. I watched the mom the whole time and I can with confidence say they get their brain cells from her 😂 she couldn’t even get words out and you could see her mind in overdrive trying to comprehend what she was doing

Mar 2, 2024
😂🤣

IMG_4260.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched the unhinged eating those chocolates.. the effort in trying to find which chocolate was which and it was not on one but two sides of the box.. holy moly… no wonder she is so busy and everything is hard if she is this simple.. also she wanted pecan and picked every chocolate that resembled what it didn’t look like.. probably so she could eat more.. that was a seriously painful watch.. the slurping of the drink was the nice added bonus to make me quickly scroll on

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Where does she get “prowline” when she sees the word praline? Where does PROW come from?!?? Dumb b.
It really makes me wonder how she managed to supposedly be a locum dispenser at " the farmacy " . She struggles with reading and pronunciation of the simplest words ... how did she cope? as let's face it - a lot of names of prescription medications are quite long and complex ... along with her inability to do maths- how did she manage to safely dispense the correct amount of each medication without getting it wrong ? Unless - she was just a glorified cashier as a lot of us have said for quite some time .... or whatever few brain cells she did have, have now disappeared since she quit work to become a " Tiktok influencer and foodie " ? 🤔

Reactions: Anon_face_ and mims
Mar 2, 2024
Honestly Sedation is bone idle, he’s a grown man 😳😠. I’d be fuming lazy sod empty your plate and why couldn’t he have washed up
IMG_5421.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.