Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I've seen the booze-up footage on Instagram and I'm honestly disgusted. I'm not an Ela fan as I find her a precocious little madam but that's not her fault, it's what she's learnt from her mother, referring to followers as "guys", eating food saying "so good" and always butting in when Sevda's recording but I feel really sorry for her on this holiday. It's not going to do Sevda any favours at all should other parents or staff from Ela's school see it because if ever proof of neglect was needed it's there before their very eyes. The poor child is getting no stimulation whatsoever, nothing even remotely educational, just splashing around in a paddling pool watching her parents getting pissed out of their heads. Those of us who have children already know that Ela is way behind for her age so to take her out of school for this pantomime is nothing short of criminal. Fines, if ever they were needed, should to be issued and the higher the better with Sevda being made an example of.
The school should be reporting her to the local authority at this point, how many times has Ela been taken out of school between now and January 2023?

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe it’s Begda’s way of saying E got some cultural aspect on the trip to justify taking her out of school. “Look! My daughter learned about different hair braiding styles and wasn’t just wallowing away in a pool while her daddy and I got drunk every day!”

Apr 15, 2024
England
What I don’t understand is that she keeps saying they can’t afford holidays during peak time, so why doesn’t she either get a proper job even if it’s a few days a week to top up her SM income or just leave Ela in school and go on their own during during term time. She’s seriously compromising her daughter’s education. I don’t have kids myself but even I can see she’s going the wrong way about it. Not once has she ever spoken about how important school and learning is for Ela. The SIL is always making sure her daughters are learning each day and tries to encourage healthy eating choices. I think Sev wishes she was living the single life. Hope the hippo account makes a post on this.

Mar 2, 2024
What I don’t understand is that she keeps saying they can’t afford holidays during peak time, so why doesn’t she either get a proper job even if it’s a few days a week to top up her SM income or just leave Ela in school and go on their own during during term time. She’s seriously compromising her daughter’s education. I don’t have kids myself but even I can see she’s going the wrong way about it. Not once has she ever spoken about how important school and learning is for Ela. The SIL is always making sure her daughters are learning each day and tries to encourage healthy eating choices. I think Sev wishes she was living the single life. Hope the hippo account makes a post on this.
All that needs to happen is for E to come home crying every day saying she gets bullied in school and doesn’t want to go anymore. Begda is too cheap to pay someone to homeschool her so she’ll probably just let E be a high school dropout like she was. I honestly think she is grooming E to become a content creator and if she gets popular, then “manage” her daughter’s career for income. That or combine their following and become a mother/daughter influencer duo of sorts on social media.

Reactions: mims and Anon_face_

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
For someone who apparently has confidence issues she is certainly loving herself stupid for the camera.. face like a cats ass
IMG_6351.png
She needs to keep out the sun her wrinkles are getting worse by the day.

Reactions: Alternative_value

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think the school would allow this? Aren’t they strict about colours and stuff? 😳 Also I have a feeling other kids will pick on her… Begda shouldn’t have okayed this, is she still drunk or something??
I can't see school being ok with that at all !

Reactions: Anon_face_

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
All that needs to happen is for E to come home crying every day saying she gets bullied in school and doesn’t want to go anymore. Begda is too cheap to pay someone to homeschool her so she’ll probably just let E be a high school dropout like she was. I honestly think she is grooming E to become a content creator and if she gets popular, then “manage” her daughter’s career for income. That or combine their following and become a mother/daughter influencer duo of sorts on social media.
I'm sure she's moved her school once already?

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah she did apparently… That school had meetings with Begda about Ela being behind… Wonder if that’s why she pulled Ela out of there as she probably didn’t like the school holding her accountable
Oh I didn’t know this! When did this happen? And what was the “fake” reason Begda gave her followers for switching schools? Any more info that anyone has is much appreciated!

Mar 2, 2024
Who on earth dyes their hair on holiday?! Could it not have waited a day or two until she got home ? Or was she that wasted on booze that she thought it was a bright idea? I bet she's left drops of hair dye all over the hotel bathroom and ruined one of their towels . It might just be me - but when I've attempted to colour my hair at home, I always make a mess 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.