Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m looking at some of her old videos….is this an actual joke? She’s crying over a crumpet…. 🤣🤣🤣 at least she just calls it a crumpet here and not a crumpet fin. She should’ve stayed at the pharmacy at least she was practising her speech lol
I find this one so funny 😂 Literally crying as the crumpet is underdone. Absolute melt

Mar 8, 2024
I’m looking at some of her old videos….is this an actual joke? She’s crying over a crumpet…. 🤣🤣🤣 at least she just calls it a crumpet here and not a crumpet fin. She should’ve stayed at the pharmacy at least she was practising her speech lol
Oh she wasn’t not crying over a crumpet?! Is she messing?! Bleedin state of her

Reactions: mims and Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if she'll post today about how she was up soooo early and hinting at Sedat being ridiculous for still being asleep, ignoring the fact that they didn't get home until the early hours and that she doesn't need to get up early because she never has anything useful to do anyway. Just to pretend she's better than him as usual.

Mar 2, 2024
Her followers are as dumb as she is. Not surprising really.

IMG_4305.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Anon_face_ and mims

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I swear we’ve taught her a lot by her reading here. She’s learnt how to pronounce things properly, how to hold things properly, do things in the correct way and god knows what else. She should be grateful to us 😂
I’m screaming at her correcting herself now all of a sudden 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obvious she’s lurking here. Couldn’t get “three” pronounced properly though, that would be too obvious.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Sevda, if you’re reading this, your English is atrocious. You do need to take an intro to English course because firstly you mispronounce words (not just a few words making it cute, but lots of words) and you use past and present tense incorrectly. Today you said the yolk has bursted. Bursted is not even a word. I’m not trying to be mean but you do need to improve your English. Your followers will not tell you the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.