IMG_7781.jpeg
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: My name is

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I like how begda made a point on her own video to say she’s not drinking bc she’s driving, but on Kukis video they’ve clearly poured 5 glasses of bucks fizz (1 clearly for the elder daughter which is bad in itself) and tried to cut out parts of it. Not to mention there’s a full roast plate still on the table when they’re cutting the cake, probably Ewaaas as she never finished the monstrous pile of food Begda pours her.

Mar 2, 2024
I like how begda made a point on her own video to say she’s not drinking bc she’s driving, but on Kukis video they’ve clearly poured 5 glasses of bucks fizz (1 clearly for the elder daughter which is bad in itself) and tried to cut out parts of it. Not to mention there’s a full roast plate still on the table when they’re cutting the cake, probably Ewaaas as she never finished the monstrous pile of food Begda pours her.
I’m sure they really had to twist her arm to have a drink 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
She really really pisses me off.. does she not realise everyone has washing… usually alongside an actual job.. yes there was lots of washing but you didn’t wash for a week!! You also didn’t clean or do dishes for a week.. she has no idea of how to do life and normal tasks.. she thinks she is extra special.. the s that exhausts her is the s people do whilst working.. is she this fick or what?!? Oh and I bet mummy comes around to help fold the washing

Mar 2, 2024
Insta stories this morning... she confirms Sedat does not sleep in the same room as her. Rocco went down to sleep with Sedat which he "never" does before going back up to sleep with her.

She mentions how she's such a martyr, doing too much and burning herself out. Doing what?? She sat at SIL's house while sick SIL did everything including chasing bees for spoilt Ela while her mother just filmed and laughed!

Sedat wants prawns and she calls him ungrateful for not liking the food at the all inclusive. She's the only one who appreciates it apparently, but then she's all about quantity over quality clearly.

She's so horrible to them all honestly!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She really really pisses me off.. does she not realise everyone has washing… usually alongside an actual job.. yes there was lots of washing but you didn’t wash for a week!! You also didn’t clean or do dishes for a week.. she has no idea of how to do life and normal tasks.. she thinks she is extra special.. the s that exhausts her is the s people do whilst working.. is she this fick or what?!? Oh and I bet mummy comes around to help fold the washing
She couldn’t even handle her pharmacy job. She was always going on about how shattered she was or how long her day was and legit acted as if she was doing 12 hour shifts in a hospital 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.