Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Interesting to see the increase in TT shop posts come March. I guess the writing was in the wall for her by then.

I thought Iceland only gifted her the food? Not that they paid her actual cash?

Reactions: Anon_face_

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
On IG, you’re able to see the people who view your IG stories or reels so that’s how she found your IG account and blocked you. I’m fully expecting to be blocked as well. It can’t come soon enough to be honest.
I think it’s bc on IG she can see who likes specific comments and I had liked one calling her out on something 🤣
Notice how she said today something about ewaaaass portion size for dinner and how it’s not much bc half the plate is “salad”. Well you dodo if you’re having to finish her plate off for her, yes it is too much.

Mar 2, 2024
Interesting to see the increase in TT shop posts come March. I guess the writing was in the wall for her by then.

I thought Iceland only gifted her the food? Not that they paid her actual cash?
Yeah I assume it’s all gifted, but she did multiple posts for them so maybe that was part of the agreement due to the amount she was given? That or she marked a couple posts as “AD” bc people report her posts if she doesn’t.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think it’s bc on IG she can see who likes specific comments and I had liked one calling her out on something 🤣
Notice how she said today something about ewaaaass portion size for dinner and how it’s not much bc half the plate is “salad”. Well you dodo if you’re having to finish her plate off for her, yes it is too much.
Yeah true you can look at who’s liked stuff on Instagram, whereas you can’t on TikTok… Trust her to be controlling enough to look at the likes of a comment she doesn’t like and block everyone 🥴 Absolute weirdo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah I assume it’s all gifted, but she did multiple posts for them so maybe that was part of the agreement due to the amount she was given? That or she marked a couple posts as “AD” bc people report her posts if she doesn’t.
I think she was gifted free food in return for her doing reviews and she marked them as ad to be on the safe side as we said we’d report her if she didn’t… I don’t think they paid her on top of that.

Reactions: Amazing-Sense-4853

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She really has mean girl vibes and a nasty inner soul for all the snark comments she makes about Sedation.
She's such a nasty t ! " I take these people to all inclusive " ... fing moaning about they how don't appreciate it . do off Sevda- just do off . I hope Sedation finally sees the light and fs off and leaves you . And what's with the constant lip licking she keeps doing on her IG stories when she's waffling s? Has she taken something? The ' meds ' she brought back from Turkey ?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Have you watched her Instagram stories without following her? I’ve heard she blocks those too (hasn’t blocked me though even though I do the same).
I used to watch her on IG without following her .. she must have done a sweep of people that follow Mine_the_hippo on there and blocked them including me ! Plenty of ways to view Instagram stories online anonymously Begda ! Clearly she's not that clever!

Mar 2, 2024
A lot of us were reporting her for those Iceland freebies because she wasn’t marking the videos as “ad” or “gifted”. Good to know she went back and marked them 😂

OMG I just watched her Instagram stories. What a b. “I take these people to 5 star all inclusives and they don’t appreciate it”. You did what now?! “These people” are your child and husband. And you did s. Last I checked, Sedat works and supports the household too. She’s always so desperate for validation and having her ass kissed!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Literally can find lots of websites that let you view anonymously on Insta and TikTok 🤣

I used to watch her on IG without following her .. she must have done a sweep of people that follow Mine_the_hippo on there and blocked them including me ! Plenty of ways to view Instagram stories online anonymously Begda ! Clearly she's not that clever!

Reactions: mims

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I sent screen recordings of her videos when they weren’t marked as ad or gifted to the ASA so it’ll be judged on that 🤪 Funny that she thought she could get away with doing it later though 🤣

A lot of us were reporting her for those Iceland freebies because she wasn’t marking the videos as “ad” or “gifted”. Good to know she went back and marked them 😂

OMG I just watched her Instagram stories. What a b. “I take these people to 5 star all inclusives and they don’t appreciate it”. You did what now?! “These people” are your child and husband. And you did s. Last I checked, Sedat works and supports the household too. She’s always so desperate for validation and having her ass kissed!!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Witch.
IMG_7774.jpeg
IMG_7775.jpeg
IMG_7776.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
IMG_7779.jpeg
IMG_7780.jpeg
IMG_7781.jpeg
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg

The chewing sounds in this are absolutely revolting… Who wants to watch this se?

Glad she’s had lots of comments about her disgusting eating behavior , if she deletes them she will hardly have any. Just turn the mic down you prick instead of a TW.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I’m blocked, how? I’ve forgotten 🙄

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
There’s LOADS!! It’s not normal how loud the eating noises are. And such over exaggerated mmmms for a bleeming basic sandwich
Why did I watch that? So gross! Where is the microphone? It’s too close and it’s so loud. Idk how anyone can watch or listen to that and then say it looks so good?? Come on.🙄 glad there’s loads of comments about it how bad it sounds

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Why did I watch that? So gross! Where is the microphone? It’s too close and it’s so loud. Idk how anyone can watch or listen to that and then say it looks so good?? Come on.🙄 glad there’s loads of comments about it how bad it sounds
I swear she’s got one of those mics hidden on her shirt somewhere as no normal phone would pick up the damn thing sliding down her “froat”. Was a nasty watch! Sandwich looked nasty too

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
I swear she’s got one of those mics hidden on her shirt somewhere as no normal phone would pick up the damn thing sliding down her “froat”. Was a nasty watch! Sandwich looked nasty
I swear she’s got one of those mics hidden on her shirt somewhere as no normal phone would pick up the damn thing sliding down her “froat”. Was a nasty watch! Sandwich looked nasty too
so gross and nasty. Sounded like the mic might as well been in her mouth. Agreed about sandwich

Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.