Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She resembles this emoji 🥴 when she makes this fac

Didn’t she colour her hair the day before she left for Turkey? And doing it again? No wonder her hair is so

They deffo sleep in separate beds and never have sex 💀

The chewing sounds in this are absolutely revolting… Who wants to watch this se?

Supposedly “doesn’t mind” people disliking her and yet religiously goes through her comment sections deleting and blocking people with neutral comments on TikTok and Instagram, as well as patrolling through other comment sections like her family, Falasious and Mine the Hippo for extra people to block. On top of that she goes through the likes on Instagram of comments she doesn’t like, people viewing her stories who don’t follow her and people following Mine the Hippo. She can’t even take neutral comments about people eating steak in a different way FFS. Her deleting and blocking is a 24 hour job. Massive control freak 🙄

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Can’t she not use whatever mic she’s using? I don’t think normal phone mics pick up that much chewing sounds and she mentioned about having a new mic a while back

Starting the day off strong by bitching about twolls as she makes Ela’s “pat lunch”. Says she got so many negative comments about her eat with me so she’s glad she didn’t post a dinner video 🙄 So basically, she was sulking last night. Claims she filmed herself eating some chocolate thing the hippo made but didn’t post it.
Sevda sulking again and taking revenge on her followers! Go ahead Sevda, stop posting 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: Steffie_boo

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Sevda sulking again and taking revenge on her followers! Go ahead Sevda, stop posting 👏🏻👏🏻
The whole family needs to just stop posting. You have hippo consuming the most unhealthy foods and sweets despite the size of her. The dad consistently eating crap despite getting gout, and then Ken Dodd’s ridiculous cutlery skills going haywire. not everyone is meant to do the social media thing…they should just give it a break. It’s revolting and shows how poor their table manners are

Mar 2, 2024
Fully admits she doesn’t have much to do today. Sounds like every other day in her life really. Laundry, walking the dog, an appointment and possibly seeing a friend. After being away for a week, she’s come back with nothing to do 😂 Tell me the work has dried up without telling me the work has dried up.
I swear she has a mini washer that can’t handle a full load of clothes bc the amount of laundry she does everyday doesn’t make sense. What is she washing all the damn time? It can’t be their clothes because with the exception of Sedation who’s literally around garbage all day, I can’t imagine her and Ela’s daily clothes funking up to the point of needing to wash every day. Save it for a weekly wash if the washer is capable.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Size of that bite 🐪

IMG_9385.jpeg
The bite is as big as her nose.

Mar 2, 2024
Foodie doesn’t know how to pronounce cayenne 🙄 She’s so fing lazy - the amount of times people have told her how to pronounce it aside, how about you just look it up? Would only take you a couple of minutes.

Ela is having a nutritious dinner of prepackaged Mac and cheese with extra cheese on top. And two broccoli florets. That child’s diet is shocking.

Mar 2, 2024
It's just so boring! She never mixes things up does she.
Tomorrow probably ready meal mac and cheese with 2 pieces of cucumber or a jacket potato piled high for Ela
Haha called it, not that she's that hard to predict

I'm sensing a jacket potato tomorrow

Also I see those stupid braids are still in. Wonder what the school had to say?

Mar 2, 2024
Haha called it, not that she's that hard to predict

I'm sensing a jacket potato tomorrow

Also I see those stupid braids are still in. Wonder what the school had to say?
You totally called the Mac and cheese. I couldn’t figure out why I felt a sense of deja vu when she showed the dinna. It’s because I’d read it here 🤭

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Foodie doesn’t know how to pronounce cayenne 🙄 She’s so fing lazy - the amount of times people have told her how to pronounce it aside, how about you just look it up? Would only take you a couple of minutes.

Ela is having a nutritious dinner of prepackaged Mac and cheese with extra cheese on top. And two broccoli florets. That child’s diet is shocking.
Haha someone on here predicted mac & cheese today foe E

Mar 2, 2024
Banging on about not having sat all day!! “I haven’t sat down. Look at me, have I? 🫠

Only to go on and say she had a meeting with her management, swept the prison yard, walked the dog and went to an appointment and did some laundry. Does she think awards get handed out for “not having sat down all day”?

IMG_4315.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
fing painful watching her make that banana bread. Using a tiny fork to mix the batter and she wonders why the thing didn’t rise. And she has the nerve to moo over it. Also, wouldn’t you wait to see if your “recipe” and method were successful before you share the video? Just puts s out for content. And where is the fermomix?!

Status
Not open for further replies.