Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
So Kuki is in hospital and the Beg is at her house minding her children. I reckon the Beg is only there because so many people were tagging her to go and look after Kuki. She looks hungover in this morning’s video.
I think so too. She looks massively hungover and is saying she rushed out the door and that’s why she looks the way she does. It takes 1 minute to quickly pack some stuff, making it about herself as usual. She’s not the one who is in the A&E in a chair for the last day and a half.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She HAS to make it all about her! She need not have made a post about her SIL in hospital …let her SIL do that herself! Also, it’s not like Sevda posts anything that early most days anyway! Using a mopey sad voice and saying how she’s there to help in anyway…and had to get there with no time to get clothes, etc….is all for effect and attention on her! Just stay out of seeking attention for once Sevda and let everyone keep their own business to themselves without you exposing it! I don’t believe your SIL asked you to make that post. I think you SUGGESTED you will and she’s just accepted that.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Stupid bleep… Was called out and people were asking why she wasn’t going to with the SIL yesterday on her night out so now she’s had to put this out… Selfish bleep should have gone with her yesterday. A&E is an awful place to be in and it’s much better when people aren’t alone. Now making herself a martyr for looking after her nieces like everyone else doesn’t do this for her EVERY DAY for no reason, like when her parents drop everything to come and watch princess Ewa when she takes the dog for a walk. At least with the SIL it’s because she’s unwell. Can’t stand the ducking narc playing a Saint again

IMG_9705.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
“Excuse the state of me” you always look like an ugly bleep so 🙄

Also this comment on Tattle… Knew there was a reason she randomly reposted stuff about Palestine and didn’t really give a duck… She’s so transactional and selfish, only thing she cares about is making money, stuffing her face and going on holiday.

IMG_9707.jpeg

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Poor sil has begda in her house, she’ll come home from a&e and find she’s eaten everything in the cupboards and fridge.
I haven’t watched her vids this morning but saw that she rushed to get there, you’re going to someone else’s house to stay, surely you would pack some clothes and a wash bag.
She looks like a dirty stop out, she actually looks just really smelly and dirty. Where is ewa? Did she take her with her I hope? Or left her a nanny and granddads and probably paying them to look after her as she can’t be left with sedation.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always has to tell us when she’s doing something Saintly

She HAS to make it all about her! She need not have made a post about her SIL in hospital …let her SIL do that herself! Also, it’s not like Sevda posts anything that early most days anyway! Using a mopey sad voice and saying how she’s there to help in anyway…and had to get there with no time to get clothes, etc….is all for effect and attention on her! Just stay out of seeking attention for once Sevda and let everyone keep their own business to themselves without you exposing it! I don’t believe your SIL asked you to make that post. I think you SUGGESTED you will and she’s just accepted that.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She wouldn’t be so dirty and need to rush if she didn’t go on her sty night out and instead helped out her SIL. Hope she feels awful and hungover, stupid bleep

Poor sil has begda in her house, she’ll come home from a&e and find she’s eaten everything in the cupboards and fridge.
I haven’t watched her vids this morning but saw that she rushed to get there, you’re going to someone else’s house to stay, surely you would pack some clothes and a wash bag.
She looks like a dirty stop out, she actually looks just really smelly and dirty. Where is ewa? Did she take her with her I hope? Or left her a nanny and granddads and probably paying them to look after her as she can’t be left with sedation.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
How did she get to her SIL’s? She doesn’t live close by. If she had been on a night out to that stupid bring a board night (and probably drinking all day at the ‘pool party’ and the goths house) surely she would not have been able to drive in that state?
I feel so sorry for the SIL’s daughters, I’m sure the older one hates her anyway. Imagine having that trollop looking after you - ugh!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I’m sorry but why does she overact like that ? There’s no need. She’s disrespectful. Certainly bumped up her comments for 💰. She really thinks she’s so famous and the whole world is watching for an announcement. On the other hand hope Kuki gets well soon. It’s this fake delusional chomping camel I can’t stand.

Attachments

• IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 28

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah can she address how she got there without driving herself for a couple of hours? She wouldn’t have been fit to drive. So she was probably drink driving wasn’t she? If you think there’s a chance of you needing to drive (as your SIL is ill and might need help with childcare) why drink at all? She was probably hoping Kuki would finish with A&E by the time her “pool” party was over and wouldn’t need to go.

How did she get to her SIL’s? She doesn’t live close by. If she had been on a night out to that stupid bring a board night (and probably drinking all day at the ‘pool party’ and the goths house) surely she would not have been able to drive in that state?
I feel so sorry for the SIL’s daughters, I’m sure the older one hates her anyway. Imagine having that trollop looking after you - ugh!

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She wasn’t at Kuki’s at 9pm though was she? At that sty pool party and then it would have taken her 2/3 hours driving. Bet she wouldn’t have gone at all but with Kuki being on TikTok and telling Begda’s followers about being ill it would have looked bad if she didn’t go. Bet she recorded her eat like a 🐷 with me but then thought better of uploading it

IMG_9708.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steffie_boo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This whole thing has annoyed me more than usual… Sorry but she expects her family and friends to drop everything every day for her so she can run errands while they babysit her kid and yet she never does that for anyone else? The one time I’ve seen Kuki needing her help when she is in A&E this beg drags her feet after partying and drinking to drink drive herself over to “look after” her kids. She’s so selfish and she’s really pissing me off. Can’t stand people like her who always take and never give. Awful selfish narc. Smirks when videoing herself in her Saint videos where her family thank her for giving them money, bet she gave them peanuts and wanted a video op. Guess what Begda, most people help each other out without making vids about it or needed to be guilted into doing it.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I just can't with this stupid cow. The tired (hungover) I'm a martyr sympathy face when she posts stuff like this irritates the do out of me. Didn't need to post anything at all not up to her just wants to be told she's amazing. Takes less than 5 mins to whack some overnight stuff in a bag sitting there in the same manky dress she wore all day yesterday. And also someone please explain to me for the 1000th time of not being able to work this out. Why the do can't Sedation look after his own daughter overnight and why the do can't he walk Wocco??? It's absolutely shocking how this weird as do family operate.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Something weird going on in that family… Sedation used to pick up Ela from school and make dinner when Sevda was at work… She’s become really controlling or she doesn’t trust him for some reason. No reason why Sedation can’t do both of those things as a grown man ffs

I just can't with this stupid cow. The tired (hungover) I'm a martyr sympathy face when she posts stuff like this irritates the do out of me. Didn't need to post anything at all not up to her just wants to be told she's amazing. Takes less than 5 mins to whack some overnight stuff in a bag sitting there in the same manky dress she wore all day yesterday. And also someone please explain to me for the 1000th time of not being able to work this out. Why the do can't Sedation look after his own daughter overnight and why the do can't he walk Wocco??? It's absolutely shocking how this weird as do family operate.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Something weird going on in that family… Sedation used to pick up Ela from school and make dinner when Sevda was at work… She’s become really controlling or she doesn’t trust him for some reason. No reason why Sedation can’t do both of those things as a grown man ffs
It's actually shocking. 42 years old. And him not being able to speak English properly has absolutely no bearing on him being able to look after his own daughter or walk his dog!!! Still don't know if it's the fact he cant because he has some sort of development needs or he's lazy and can't be bothered or she won't let him because she's a massive control freak or she has to make a big fuss about everything and get the rest of the freaky family involved in anything going on. Could be a combo of all of it hence why they come across as they do!!! So fing weird!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
She was really fake in that video. She never comes across genuine. And how did she get to Kukis? I think her dad drove her but I haven’t watched his videos this morning so not sure if he’s mentioned anything. ETA just checked her dads and no mention of him dropping sev just that Ela stayed the night cos she had to go to her SIL. If she drove whilst drunk that’s really bad not to mention illegal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.