Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
So she went on a long walk with wocco.. who goes on a long walk with what looks like a dress on.. she is dirty if she goes out in that dress today after getting a sweat feet up walking the dog..I would have had activewear on, grabbed a shower and then got in my going out clothes.. if she wears that out today it’s guaranteed she stinks!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
All her ads these days are all TikTok shop or Shein… Her content is dire
The difference with Sevda compared to other creators is she lacks personality, she’s fuddy-duddy, her humour is dire, she’s full of bad attitude, her content is no longer working and it’s obvious she’s not wanting to really engage with her followers. She never does ‘lives’ (she was hopeless on the few she did do!), barely answers comments, answers innocent comments with nasty replies or sarcasm and overall sends out negative vibes through her fake sweet persona. People have picked up what she’s really like, especially through her no-love, controlling relationship towards her husband and her bad parenting of Ela & Ela’s education. It has all become more & more exposed through her journey on TikTok. Also, whilst looks/hygiene/eating habits/dress sense should not be of huge importance compared to personality/charisma… if personality and charisma are lacking, there’s nothing left to fall back on if those ‘outward’ traits are not even in place to attract.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_face_ and CJ!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can smell the desperation all the way from North America. Her third tiktok shop post for the day.
I almost am embarrassed for her! The problem is TikTok followers will know she’s digging deep for earnings by now resorting to TikTok shop posts. She’s just selling tacky products …her content no longer being relevant like it was in Covid lock-down days. She needs to wake up to what is obvious and start thinking about what job she’d like to do next.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What the fruit is she taking about in her latest trifle post?!! She says trifle is underrated!! It’s often one of the main dessert options on menus in nice restaurants, especially ‘Sunday Roast’ menus! It’s also one of the desserts served in probably most UK homes on Christmas Day! Also, the big thing over recent years is people making differing fruits/jelly/custard to make variations of trifle…. cherry trifle, orange trifle…chocolate trifle, pear & chocolate trifle…all taken on also by major supermarkets! She really does speak some dumb talk!! I think the only way trifle is underrated Sevda…is having it as BREAKFAST! I do agree with one thing you say Sevda…YOU should not attempt to make it. Whilst it is actually quite easy to make, especially these days with delicious ready-made custards, from what we’ve all seen by your baking skills (banana bread) you clearly would probably turn out to make a disastrous trifle.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What in the retirement home is she wearing today …
Looks like she's pinched one of her mate Falasious's tent dresses. What the hell is it ? I wouldn't be seen dead in that- and I'm 46 !! I bet she wears it with those granny ankle boots or even worse- when she was trying flog the dog water bottle- she had non descript crap trainers on with ankle socks... whilst wearing an off the shoulder floaty number... what goes through her head when she looks in the mirror? 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
What the fruit is she taking about in her latest trifle post?!! She says trifle is underrated!! It’s often one of the main dessert options on menus in nice restaurants, especially ‘Sunday Roast’ menus! It’s also one of the desserts served in probably most UK homes on Christmas Day! Also, the big thing over recent years is people making differing fruits/jelly/custard to make variations of trifle…. cherry trifle, orange trifle…chocolate trifle, pear & chocolate trifle…all taken on also by major supermarkets! She really does speak some dumb talk!! I think the only way trifle is underrated Sevda…is having it as BREAKFAST! I do agree with one thing you say Sevda…YOU should not attempt to make it. Whilst it is actually quite easy to make, especially these days with delicious ready-made custards, from what we’ve all seen by your baking skills (banana bread) you clearly would probably turn out to make a disastrous trifle.
Trifle seems like it would be fairly easy to make, no? Just layering cake, jam, custard and cream. Now if she tried to make everything from scratch, then okay I can see it being difficult for Seagull, but knowing her, she would just buy ready made stuff and layer.

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Awful, frumpy and mumsy 😶

IMG_9663.jpeg
IMG_9664.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Begda’s reposted Nadia Sawalha’s video about Gaza… Took her long enough to bother reposting something like this, most she could manage in October was a unicef video repost after her fans spammed her comments. Bet it won’t be up for long though, not sure her management will like it in terms of her attracting brands etc

IMG_9662.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.