Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch her eat. It boils me piss.. but did she really moan about the chicken strip being over cooked? Jesus wept woman. As if you’re a fing fantastic chef!
Not necessary to eat this way. Her neck struggles to keep up with her swallowing without chewing and trying to talk as well. It’s all too much. I don’t know how these people don’t get drained by doing this eat my s food with me videos. 3/4 times a day. I just couldn’t. Especially if I ate like this eejit. Her fing hand as well. What are you doing?!? Just stop fing lifting it to your mouth as if it’s hiding anything! It isn’t. We can all see your gums flapping and your sand paper tongue darting in and out! Just fing stop it

Mar 2, 2024
🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9771.jpeg

IMG_9772.jpeg
Is that melted cheese or Sedat’s bad aim?

Mar 2, 2024
Only this family of twists could make a docu-series and of a fing A&E visit..
Come one! Enough! Both of them will be still dragging it out next week! These dip ss need to be living in the real world.. I didn’t mind kuki bit her dragging out her 10 part series on a visit to the hospital has changed that

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
she’s not been posting Ella’s brekky recently.
Maybe the bowl of biscoff isn’t getting enough views for her.
She mentioned on her ig that her reels don’t do well on IG so she keeps them on TT because they do better there.
She’s all about the views, all about the attention.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
she’s not been posting Ella’s brekky recently.
Maybe the bowl of biscoff isn’t getting enough views for her.
She mentioned on her ig that her reels don’t do well on IG so she keeps them on TT because they do better there.
She’s all about the views, all about the attention.
Back to TikTok for the bint, even though she keeps complaining about how toxic and full of twolls it is 🤪

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The whole family does. They’re all overweight and eat the most atrocious crap. I can’t wrap my head around them sticking 2 hotdogs in 1 bun. In what world do they think that’s normal
That’s just greedy IMO… And they already had two buns and could have had two hotdogs, why the need for four?

Well, that’s a pretty face 🤭

IMG_4343.jpeg
Not her passing off Wocco begging for food as cute behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.