Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
That’s just greedy IMO… And they already had two buns and could have had two hotdogs, why the need for four?

Not her passing off Wocco begging for food as cute behaviour
So greedy you’re right! It’s like they see a tiny bit of free real estate on a plate or in a bun and think they HAVE to fill it with something bc in their minds it just doesn’t look right.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Some right faces showing the lunch packing this morning. Nothing healthy in the lunch except the fruit and the cucumber. Put some carrots in there or other veggies, but no, sugar on top of sugar.

Attachments

• IMG_8635.jpeg
    IMG_8635.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8634.jpeg
    IMG_8634.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8633.jpeg
    IMG_8633.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8632.jpeg
    IMG_8632.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8631.jpeg
    IMG_8631.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8630.jpeg
    IMG_8630.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8629.jpeg
    IMG_8629.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleJ999

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Some right faces showing the lunch packing this morning. Nothing healthy in the lunch except the fruit and the cucumber. Put some carrots in there or other veggies, but no, sugar on top of sugar.
Some right constipated looking faces in there 😳 Has she been forgetting to take her gweens

Reactions: tiktoktat

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What have her friends been helping her with I wonder. Hopefully it’s with her fing speech and eating habits. Cus that’s two things she definitely fing needs help with
Why did she keep saying " my friends " ? There was only Lisa there at the table when she was mangling a pizza up with a pair of scissors... and again Lisa.. and Bobby her boy .. and their dog when they had that mountain of fried chicken . The way she kept saying " my friends " made it sound like she'd got 3 or 4 of them round ffs 😒

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The BREAKFAST this morning looked AWFUL!! Burnt toast and she clearly can never cook any kind of eggs…poached are always under done, fried are usually burnt on the edges and the yolk has broken and her scrambled eggs (like today’s) are always dry, leathery and look more like a chopped up omelette. She’s never had great cooking skills…but lately, they’ve been worse than ever. And as for her ‘gut’ issues…she eats mostly junk & fried foods, and tons of cheese, so having a few months of drinking the greens drink & herbal teas is not really going to help! She appears to have stopped the greens drink each morning anyway and yesterday’s meals were .. cheese on burnt toast for breakfast, supermarket pizzas with extra cheese on for lunch and dinner…deep fried chicken & chips! You can tell she was once extremely obese, by the type of foods she still eats, the ‘obsessed trance’ look on her face whilst eating, and the amount of sugar she intakes and the amount of takeaways she has (and YES, Sevda, you DO eat takeaways regularly…not ‘very rarely’ like you tried to say!!). She sticks a few slices of tomato, cucumber and sometimes shredded lettuce on the side of her meals at times to try and give an illusion of a ‘healthy’ meal! 🙄Her face looks really unhealthy lately! Even with the slimming filter and skin smoothing filter, she looks ill! Patchy skin colour, dull & bloodshot eyes with dark circles and the over the top slimming filter makes her cheek bones look ridiculously high (like the faces out of the ‘Scream’ films!). Ridiculous!! She’s getting away without any serious health issues right now…but give it 10 years from now, she’ll be in a serious mess internally because of her food diet and increasingly at risk of bowel cancer.

Last edited:

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
There is no way she can that amount of junk food, cheese, sugar and takeaway's and not put on weight... 🤷‍♀️

She used to eat off a 'smaller' plate but lately its been a normal size dinner plate or oval platter... There is definitely something going on here and, I am not 100% its weight loss surgery as my sister and niece have both had surgery in Turkey and they can't eat that quantity of food... it would make them quite ill :unsure:

Reactions: gogo

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
There is no way she can that amount of junk food, cheese, sugar and takeaway's and not put on weight... 🤷‍♀️

She used to eat off a 'smaller' plate but lately its been a normal size dinner plate or oval platter... There is definitely something going on here and, I am not 100% its weight loss surgery as my sister and niece have both had surgery in Turkey and they can't eat that quantity of food... it would make them quite ill :unsure:
Bulimia.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I just can't with Kukkoo's saga about A&E. What an absolute farce. Hours of gormless moaning and complaining and not getting to the bloody point. Normally I find her harmless and eccentric but that bloody dragged out Jackanory of se really wound me up. I took my pillows and blankets and got out of there and lay on the ground outside waiting for Tom Tom.... Jesus feckin wept.

Geebag eyes and her bloody wubber scwambled eggs, 745 Fwied chicken wings and that melted wellie jelly face she does that everyone hates..... I am eternally grateful for this thread because if I didn't vent here I would literally spontaneously combust with annoyance.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i was enjoying our subreddit but it’s now been banned 😢 i’ll just have to post the screenshots here. this vile birch and her thrush tongue that won’t quit. she’s that THICK she was using the toast as a knife to get eggs onto the toast, but couldn’t even do that. absolute moron.

Attachments

• IMG_7123.jpeg
    IMG_7123.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7125.jpeg
    IMG_7125.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7126.jpeg
    IMG_7126.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 56
Mar 8, 2024
Why did she keep saying " my friends " ? There was only Lisa there at the table when she was mangling a pizza up with a pair of scissors... and again Lisa.. and Bobby her boy .. and their dog when they had that mountain of fried chicken . The way she kept saying " my friends " made it sound like she'd got 3 or 4 of them round ffs 😒
I know she made out like there was a few of them. If I’d have seen my mate maul me pizza like that I’d have got up and left immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.