Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
IMG_6744.png

good mawgning!!! look at the absolute HORROR
Why does she open her mouth so bloody wide? Ugly t

• Haha
Reactions: Pretty In Pink
Mar 2, 2024
She is one of those people who use/dirty a lot of dishes when cooking and serving food. I think we all know the types 😂 If it were me, I’d use the same fork I used to mix up the tuna mixture to pile it on the bun. But no, she had to dirty up an extra gadget (the ice cream scoop) to assemble the sandwich. She does this all the time with other stuff too.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She is one of those people who use/dirty a lot of dishes when cooking and serving food. I think we all know the types 😂 If it were me, I’d use the same fork I used to mix up the tuna mixture to pile it on the bun. But no, she had to dirty up an extra gadget (the ice cream scoop) to assemble the sandwich. She does this all the time with other stuff too.
I honestly think her brain cannot comprehend the ability to multitask. She’s really quite dim

Also, I’ve only just been on here. I miss Reddit people :(

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
This is working well so I think just drop the whole Reddit idea. No point keep going on there for stuff to be deleted constantly and having to watch what we say etc it’s too much hard work.
I’m going to try and remember to get on here. Agreed, too many spies. I’ve been having withdrawal symptoms from snarking. And fancy tattle saying we’re trolls.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s very dim and very inefficient in her approach to things. That’s really why she “does not stop”. Takes her hours to do what normal people do in a few minutes. She strikes me as the type who spins her wheels a lot. Hamster on a wheel.
Shout out for that one time she said she had been busy working all afternoon reading 2 emails :ROFLMAO:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I kept forgetting this existed. I’ve been on the dad’s thread but I’ve missed seeing you folks. Only a few of us there. Aw happy to be here and snark with you my lovely x
Glad your here missed you but kept coming over, I am specific reading over there will change my name on the 1april lol 😂

Reactions: Anon_face_

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I haven’t a clue how to do it, but a few of you have liked having a private discord, in which I think would be a good idea in case anything happens to this least then we are all in one place , just to be used as a private place if any off us gets banned etc.
What do you all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.