Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have just been thinking on the times I have known she has left said child on her own with SL daughters
1st time was in SL flat in Turkey her and SL went shopping

2nd time was in her husbands home town in the summer trip they went on and both SL was there , they went out for the evening drinking well she slipped up in this one and said the girls was in the SL room at the hotel all through the night, and got her up in the morning.
What I don’t understand is the girls grandparents live there and said child’s father was at the grandparents house, but she would rather leave a 6 year old in a hotel room with teenagers of school age.
So if the fire alarms went off or anything there was no adult present but getting drunk instead

• Wow
Reactions: Anon_face_

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
hi!! thank you to who told me about this, also i did make another subreddit however its probably safer to write on here since i don’t think sevda can get it taken down over here
Hiya we are staying over here as we know sister and munter are over there
But hey welcome 🤗 I am specific reading over there

Reactions: Anon_face_

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
1709744453364.png

the level of concentration for the smallest of things. i wonder what’s going on in that one brain cell?

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Motor inspection? Street citron? Puzzleheaded boss? I’m just naming a few who still comment
no none of those. i don’t think she’s been able to find the new subs since the first one was banned. i’m sure it was defiant or deficient or something like that in her username but god knows!!

Reactions: Pretty In Pink
Status
Not open for further replies.