Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
This is me on reddit! If we do anything back there please add me too!

Attachments

• IMG_4531.jpeg
    IMG_4531.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 65

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Meanwhile: Back on HCT’s sub, the members are growing! 🤣🤣 I can’t help but laugh! Every time I go on there are more! Might as well just rinse it til it gets locked off. Nothing to lose at this point really!!

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings
Mar 2, 2024
Ok…
Why can’t she say potato instead of botato
Why does she have to open her mouth so wide!!??
Why is she calling the child Elosh as the nickname all of a sudden.. she never has before.. my child is 7 and has also had a nickname and she has only just started this and my eyes hurt from rolling them

Attachments

• IMG_4532.png
    IMG_4532.png
    414 KB · Views: 57
  • Haha
Reactions: sixtiesbabe

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
1709757144858.png

lol, when I checked this like an hour ago there was only 3 posts on there and not offensive at all. just discussing rules. Begda is OBSESSEDDDD they must be searching her name on reddit every 5 mins
Someone posted the link to that sub in the dad sub… It would have been easy for fan lurkers to see it and report it. People need to DM name/link only to other recognisable members directly. It’s impossible to keep a sub going as there’s always someone openly sharing it

Mar 2, 2024
Someone posted the link to that sub in the dad sub… It would have been easy for fan lurkers to see it and report it. People need to DM name/link only to other recognisable members directly. It’s impossible to keep a sub going as there’s always someone openly sharing it
I’ve Shared Nothing at all. No Links nothing. I’ll leave that to the Moderators on here. They know what they’re doing.

Reactions: Fancy Champion
Mar 2, 2024
Who are the Mods on here? Does anyone Know? 🤣🤣 I’m still lost and trying to figure out who everyone is. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Chicken wings
Mar 2, 2024
I recall a comment on Hairy Dad’s video when Hippo got her flat, saying that Seagull’s home was council housing. Is that like government subsidized housing here in the States for low income families? I know she and Sedat didn’t have a lot of money prior to her being on TikTok (and lord did it show that home is/was a dump). Just curious if anyone has more insight?

Status
Not open for further replies.