Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
100% agree, we have posted those who have appealed the ban that they will not lift it I have sent another reply
But tbh I think making more subs is a waste of time
I would say Discord is a place for the known members to chat with suspicious of her side trying to get us banned from anywhere, so we can act on it asap and plus a way for us to get together if anything g happens and pan forward jezz sounds like MI5 😂😂😂😂😂
Anyone who does I would email the known members only yesterday was proof with panda
Reddit are crazy… They have some weird/wild subs on there but the snark ones are too much apparently

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If someone who’s head is not frazzled like mine at the moment
😂😂
Did a list of users and the names from Reddit so we know who is who
If you know you know 🤪🩷😂

Mar 2, 2024
100% agree, we have posted those who have appealed the ban that they will not lift it I have sent another reply
But tbh I think making more subs is a waste of time
I would say Discord is a place for the known members to chat with suspicious of her side trying to get us banned from anywhere, so we can act on it asap and plus a way for us to get together if anything g happens and pan forward jezz sounds like MI5 😂😂😂😂😂
Anyone who does I would email the known members only yesterday was proof with panda
Is it similar to Reddit? I do like Reddit but they can’t be trusted

Mar 2, 2024
I'm here! I'm born_philosopher 😁 I've been lurking here but not posted ye

I’m here Guys. Was mandyjill72 but using Twit and t. Can’t change it till April first.
I’m even confusing myself! 🤣🤣
I did wonder where you had gone, glad to know it’s you 🤣🤣
That’s way I put if someone did a post with our username from Reddit and the one we have here until we can change it on 1st April then we know who is who
But my head isn’t here at this moment in time 😂😂😂
I’m so confused with who is who but happy that our old gang is emerging 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.