Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street_Citron

Mar 6, 2024
I've just watched last night's burger and 'truffle chips' video. I am disgusted, they're disgusting, the noises are disgusting! :sick: Her sitting there at the start waiting for the Dad to finish his commentary first before she tucked in! The way she eats is just vile! the swallowing sounds, the huge white tongue flicking round her face after every bite :sick: And what's with the shoulder shimmying and the mmmm,ing all the way through it. Why the hell does put her hand in front of her mouth? There is no way this animal is dropping any crumbs is there? And poor Ewa sat there waiting for permission to start eating once they've filmed their riveting content :oops: At least we were spared Ewa and Sedat's sloshing and chomping sounds. The whole lot of them are disgusting! My face is in a grimace the whole time they're eating but I can't pull myself away from the screen 😂 😂 I truly struggle to grasp that this is actually happening lol
I can’t bring myself to watch it 🤢

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She really thought she did something with this post 😂 Slacking off on deleting comments too!

I can’t believe there are people thinking she has a “degree” 😂

IMG_4052.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg
IMG_4054.jpeg
As much as I dislike the old hag nannabea, she still works, I will give her that, but otherwise she can get lost as well the horrid old bat

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
“15 years experience behind her” 🤣 The way she liked this comment 💀 I just know her future colleagues are going to be pissing themselves at her mooing over crumpets videos… Also don’t know how it works with dispensing but with a lot of healthcare jobs you have to keep up revalidation/CPD to be allowed to come back

IMG_6937.jpeg
They All love the jealousy word. Ffs yeah jealous of her care home style house, disgusting eating manners, her dress sense,her glossy hair, big nostrils,passive aggressive behaviour . 🙈🙄🐽🤢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Another day off tiktok - she’s working hard lately, isn’t she 🙄
Day off or doesn’t actually have any interesting content or ads to put 🤣 Things have been rather drying up for her lately… She used to upload a lot more. Or she’s allocated a day to get rid of the twolls again, last time she was using it to get rid of Reddit. Bet Minger’s been messaging these websites about taking down these threads 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.