Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bet they were very happy when she decided to leave. Seems like she’d be tiring to get along with. Probably cried or sulked over everything
I didn’t watch her back then but I hear she did a lot of eating in her car and being a bit of a billy no mates 🤣 Funny how she worked there for 15/16/17 years and has no work friends she still sees/talks about

Mar 2, 2024
Finally she answered someone and said she was a dispenser 🤣 Couldn't avoid it forever as lots of people told her fans already she was a dispenser in the other comments. Also I’m laughing at the fan who says Sev has got a plan in place for post-Tiktok… She’s deleted some of the negative comments that were posted yesterday criticising social media as a career 😏

IMG_7021.jpeg
She always has to make comments bout pay being better… self employed locus as pay better.. “content creator” (not).. pays better.. all she cares about.. I recently moved from full time work to part time work.. I didn’t do it because the pay was better.. I did it for my family and it’s what we needed..

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always has to make comments bout pay being better… self employed locus as pay better.. “content creator” (not).. pays better.. all she cares about.. I recently moved from full time work to part time work.. I didn’t do it because the pay was better.. I did it for my family and it’s what we needed..
Exactly… Also the quality of life and the effect this social media life/lack of privacy is having on them all 🥴 I don’t think it’s good for Ela, she seems to be really behind and she should be focusing on her child and not squeezing as much money as she can from TikTok.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I didn’t watch her back then but I hear she did a lot of eating in her car and being a bit of a billy no mates 🤣 Funny how she worked there for 15/16/17 years and has no work friends she still sees/talks about
And she’d make those weird videos of her eating alone and eye fing the camera whilst looking around. The music she played over it was cringe af

Mar 2, 2024
When Seagull moved to TikTok full time, she said it allowed her to spend more time at home with her family and with Ela. Even wrote it on her bio at Z No Talent Agency website. But to me it just seems like it’s only a couple hours extra between the time Ela gets home from school and dinner time. Don’t get me wrong, family time is important, but I feel Seagull overexaggerated that reason a bit.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
When Seagull moved to TikTok full time, she said it allowed her to spend more time at home with her family and with Ela. Even wrote it on her bio at Z No Talent Agency website. But to me it just seems like it’s only a couple hours extra between the time Ela gets home from school and dinner time. Don’t get me wrong, family time is important, but I feel Seagull overexaggerated that reason a bit.
If family time was that important to her she'd spend more time with Ela on the weekends... take her out places.... instead of just filming herself eating at Toby Carvery as an "outing"

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Plus she only worked 1/2 days a week

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Sevda is extremely money hungry. She puts it above everything else - she will sell her soul for it as long as “it pays better”.

Looks like the seagull and hippo mine accounts have been taken down again.

ETA: ok hippo mine is back but seagull is gone.
I’ve noticed every night the account disappears or setting is private. Then it’s back in the morning 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.