Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
💯 I had to click off after that. I can’t cope with it.

Anyway, she panned over the care home living room. It’s all so bad. Are those shiny polyester drapes coming down or staying?? One panel looks longer than the other or else the rod is not level. Also, those crystal light fixtures and textured ceiling are staying? 🤮🤮🤮

Oh sorry, I forgot to be jealous!!

IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg
Ermmm don’t know about anyone else but when you decorate don’t you take the rails and curtains down and the tv off the wall/stand
Maybe wrong as just jealous 🥱🤷‍♀️

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
according to IG Ela has a bad stomach again. if she really is sick this much and begda cares as much as she says/is such a good mother like she claims, why hasnt she taken her to the doctor???
She really doesn't seem to give a s that her child is puking up does she. Just carries on whittering away about nothing. Ooh- she has some new followers on IG from the US. And she's openly slagged off Tiktok calling it " Toxic Tiktok " . Biting the hand that feeds eh Sev ? What a stupid thing to do - silly bint !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She really doesn't seem to give a s that her child is puking up does she. Just carries on whittering away about nothing. Ooh- she has some new followers on IG from the US. And she's openly slagged off Tiktok calling it " Toxic Tiktok " . Biting the hand that feeds eh Sev ? What a stupid thing to do - silly bint !
Don’t forgot showing the bowl with alleged sick in it, is that for the weirdos who asked to see her 💩 as well, but Ella also asked to eat her packed lunch? also mentioned Lisa (surprise) and says had lots of msgs from her USA followers and they have come over to Instagram, but her followers numbers have not increased
Toxic tictok 😂😂 would what she will call instagram 😂😂
seriously no safety for Ella at all this so called mother gets worse!!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t forgot showing the bowl with alleged sick in it, is that for the weirdos who asked to see her 💩 as well, but Ella also asked to eat her packed lunch? also mentioned Lisa (surprise) and says had lots of msgs from her USA followers and they have come over to Instagram, but her followers numbers have not increased
Toxic tictok 😂😂 would what she will call instagram 😂😂
seriously no safety for Ella at all this so called mother gets worse!!!!
I bet she gets messaged from the vomit fetishes 🤢🤮

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’d be nothing without TikTok 🤣 Delusional bint

Status
Not open for further replies.