Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t forgot showing the bowl with alleged sick in it, is that for the weirdos who asked to see her 💩 as well, but Ella also asked to eat her packed lunch? also mentioned Lisa (surprise) and says had lots of msgs from her USA followers and they have come over to Instagram, but her followers numbers have not increased
Toxic tictok 😂😂 would what she will call instagram 😂😂
seriously no safety for Ella at all this so called mother gets worse!!!!
Her Instagram following is nothing, she won’t be particularly successful on there and it’ll never reach from 122k to 1.7 million. She’s becoming more and more irrelevant by the day, the days of people being bored in lockdown are long over.

She mentioned Lisa as people have been saying on here and Tattle that they’re not close anymore 🤣 Reading online again

I assume Ela is off school again, at this point she would be taking her to the GP if she’s having to repeatedly take her off school due to abdo complaints even if the advice will be about changing the diet and school refusal. Ela is taking a lot of time off school for a child without long term medical issues or any diagnosed problems

Mar 2, 2024
lol Foodie Sev strikes again - mispronouncing chia seeds aside, she actually has no clue what they are and has clearly never had them.

I want to watch her stories but really don’t want to see a bowl of vomit. What’s a twoll to do 😭

• Haha
Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
Also, classic Sevda move - justifies why she has the cucumber slices as clumped together in the middle on Ela’s sandwiches (after it was discussed on Reddit) then promptly moves on to now laying them out nicely 😂

IMG_4067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
As if she showed the bowl with sick in it. There's literally no limit for this moron of a woman. It's amazing that she doesn't think that it's the s she serves up (and then can't get back out again) that's the reason they've both got tummy issues all the time. fing idiot.
All that reheated processed muck from Iceland she keeps feeding them all

Mar 2, 2024
Can’t ever admit to listening to people’s comments/advice can she? 🤣
We actually have a double whammy in this video - laying out the cucumber slices properly AND slicing the cheese using a peeler!

And she gets her nails done today in another solid colour. After she got called tacky on Reddit for all the seasonal nail art 😂 This is why I never wanted a private snark forum - love to see her read all this, have it get under her skin, do clap back videos and then promptly change her behaviour because deep down she’s desperate for the twolls to like her 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Lmao she went off on the twolls on Instagram. Something got to her. She’s threatening to use your TikTok username to find you and block you on Instagram as well. Yeah Sev - because people use the same handle everywhere 😂 Absolute imbecile.

I love that comment cafe is now showing much higher up in the Google results when you search her name. Keep it active here, twolls!!
IMG_4072.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpeg
    IMG_4070.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4071.jpeg
    IMG_4071.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Lmao she went off on the twolls on Instagram. Something got to her. She’s threatening to use your TikTok username to find you and block you on Instagram as well. Yeah Sev - because people use the same handle everywhere 😂 Absolute imbecile.

I love that comment cafe is now showing much higher up in the Google results when you search her name. Keep it active here, twolls!!
IMG_4072.jpeg
She ain't that clever really is she ..let's face it . As if she'd actually be able to figure out how to do it 🤣 . She's wound up though isn't she. LOVE IT !!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4072.jpeg
God she is dim 🤣 Good luck with that… Something tells me twolls don’t use the same usernames or their real names online 😂 She probably tells her bank details to randoms when asked on the phone too she’s that gullible 🥴

Also I have a feeling her Instagram blocks don’t work on multiple accounts if people use VPNs so they can still make multiple accounts 🥴 Don’t think Sev realises this

Isn’t she obsessed with trying to get all criticism of her removed online e.g. the Reddit stuff and she calls the twolls sad and obsessed? 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4072.jpeg
oh get in the god dam real world begda beavo
No one uses the same handle it changes and SORRY no one will give you or your toddler agency group peoples information 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

A little advice for do sake sick of giving you it
You are NOT IMPORTANT at all YOU are not a big creator on any app
And when you tell your so called fans you can’t answer all the msgs tell them you are more obsessed with TROLLS, that will go down a bomb with them

If you can’t take been told the truth I would say to you stop STOP been such a baby and clapping back to us lol 😂

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ONCE YOU RISE YOUR VOICE AND ANSWER BACK YOU HAVE LOST THE BATTLE

YOU CARRY ON because everyone will have a answer for you, sort your priorities out your daughter before anything

I DONT CARE IF YOU EAT THE MOST s FOOD GOING OR HOW FAT YOU BECOME OR HOW MUCH SWEET s YOU EAT ITS YOU HARMING YOURSELF AND FAMILY AND
WHAT COLOUR YOYR s IS
SO CRACK ON WHILE I SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT YOU SNOWFLAKE ❄️

Reactions: Anon_face_

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
God she is dim 🤣 Good luck with that… Something tells me twolls don’t use the same usernames or their real names online 😂 She probably tells her bank details to randoms when asked on the phone too she’s that gullible 🥴

Also I have a feeling her Instagram blocks don’t work on multiple accounts if people use VPNs so they can still make multiple accounts 🥴 Don’t think Sev realises this

Isn’t she obsessed with trying to get all criticism of her removed online e.g. the Reddit stuff and she calls the twolls sad and obsessed? 🤣
CC don’t care from what I have seen what is written I reported something and it was graphic still there 😂

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Even her bloody mother told her that her diet is s...cue crumpled up simpleton face. But I lioke baked goods.

Showing that bowl of sick was totally unnecessary. Ewwa must be out more than she is in. Mummmy I have a pain in my tummy...awwhh Dawling do you want a hot wataw bowtil? Mummy I have a headache...awwwhhh My Best gell, do you want a hot wataw bowtil? Mummy I have a toothache, awwhhhhhh Sweetheart do you want a hot wataw bowtil?

Give me fing strength.

Mar 10, 2024
UK

IMG_4072.jpeg
She looks like a madwoman with that hair talking about imaginary obsessed twolls. Maybe shes renovating the house to change it from a care home to an asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.