Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hey friends
I think it was my post I did yesterday, if it was I do sincerely apologise, all I did is speak the truth I have appealed the ban and grovelled
I am sorry 😢

Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys - some food for thought. Is the majority here really married to the idea of snarking on Reddit? Because, we’ve had two pages that got taken down now and frankly, I don’t think it bodes well for a third. There are certainly other snark pages on there but I’ve seen something similar happen before. If an influencer and their kiss asses harass the hosting platform long and hard enough, sometimes they’ll pull the plug on it because they just don’t want to deal with the headache.

So my personal vote is we stay here.

ETA: point proven. The third Reddit page just got taken down as well.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys - some food for thought. Is the majority here really married to the idea of snarking on Reddit? Because, we’ve had two pages that got taken down now and frankly, I don’t think it bodes well for a third. There are certainly other snark pages on there but I’ve seen something similar happen before. If an influencer and their kiss asses harass the hosting platform long and hard enough, sometimes they’ll pull the plug on it because they just don’t want to deal with the headache.

I just seen that! Boy they are busy this weekend thought it was moving day

Mar 2, 2024
Burnt the toast. Literally can’t get anything right, can she.

Also, I want to smack her when she says Elosh.

IMG_4011.jpeg

Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 2, 2024

Totally Agree. Let the Dust settle

Status
Not open for further replies.