Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’m wondering if it’s just for Americans to access?
Not sure ... I selected UK .. took the 0 off the front of the mobile number . Didn't work . Added it back in again. Tried +44 and then the number .. with and without the 0
I gave up after 10 attempts
I'll just stay here 😂

Reactions: Steffie_boo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not sure ... I selected UK .. took the 0 off the front of the mobile number . Didn't work . Added it back in again. Tried +44 and then the number .. with and without the 0
I gave up after 10 attempts
I'll just stay here 😂
Do you use a VPN? It won’t let you sign up if you have a VPN.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just saw this comment on Mine the Hippo’s post. I wonder what they mean?!?!?
IMG_6742.jpeg
That's interesting! He always seems to be a controlling creepy do . Perhaps he had a massive falling out with eldest ... and programmed Doormat , Begda and Hippo to cut all ties... they all seem at his beck and call ...

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And that gross bloated pillowed lip slob Charley Anne C .... with her stupid shortening of words " burgy wurgy" " morri sal " .. she actually makes me feel physically sick looking at her . She actually shovels more food down than our Begda and Becki Jones !
I made a snark for her and Cory too 🤣

Reactions: superrach

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can see some huns are out on the Becki Jones Reddit sub telling people off 🤣 Don’t understand why they come to snark subs expecting everyone should love some random Tiktoker as if they’re a Saint… “They’re so lovely” how the duck would you know since you don’t actually know them 🤣 Bleeping weirdos

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Do you use a VPN? It won’t let you sign up if you have a VPN.
Oh lord- no idea. Just logging in from my normal android phone.. downloaded the app . Just off normal Internet . I've had " cannot send SMS message to the phone number " . Not that I actually want my phone number to be registered .. but I didn't seem to be able to proceed with creating an account without it . I think I surrender and give up with that one !

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
As we're talking about other Tiktokers anyone got an opinion on The Baks? She's a housewife married to a Turkish bloke. I initially thought she was ok but now she keeps popping up and annoying the do out of me with that annoying fake laugh.

Mar 2, 2024
Oh lord- no idea. Just logging in from my normal android phone.. downloaded the app . Just off normal Internet . I've had " cannot send SMS message to the phone number " . Not that I actually want my phone number to be registered .. but I didn't seem to be able to proceed with creating an account without it . I think I surrender and give up with that one !
You can change the international dialing code which defaults to USA, it should be a drop down list in alphabetical order

Reactions: LMack
Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t download the app I just signed up from my browser

Reactions: LMack
Mar 2, 2024
As we're talking about other Tiktokers anyone got an opinion on The Baks? She's a housewife married to a Turkish bloke. I initially thought she was ok but now she keeps popping up and annoying the do out of me with that annoying fake laugh.
Yeah you’re right she’s annoying especially her squeaky voice

Status
Not open for further replies.