Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just saw this comment on Mine the Hippo’s post. I wonder what they mean?!?!?
IMG_6742.jpeg
A few off us have said there is something about him

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh God Hippos last two posts 😂😂 firstly no with the Mooslover stuff just no. Commission paid and met with Beggys management today 🤔 next on the beg list 😂 and the one about blocking her sister's trolls do me they're pissed and think they're doing something 😂😂 go to bed pissheads you just continue to embarrass yourselves @Sevda_the_seagull would be great to get on that one the filters working overtime on Minger 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
As we're talking about other Tiktokers anyone got an opinion on The Baks? She's a housewife married to a Turkish bloke. I initially thought she was ok but now she keeps popping up and annoying the do out of me with that annoying fake laugh.
Same I really likes her at first but she is friends with BEGDA as well and since then she became fake and annoying

Reactions: LittleJ999

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh God Hippos last two posts 😂😂 firstly no with the Mooslover stuff just no. Commission paid and met with Beggys management today 🤔 next on the beg list 😂 and the one about blocking her sister's trolls do me they're pissed and think they're doing something 😂😂 go to bed pissheads you just continue to embarrass yourselves @Sevda_the_seagull would be great to get on that one the filters working overtime on Minger 😂😂
What have I missed where mini the hippos posts lol 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched her Mooslover ad 🤣 I just can’t… 💀

roobar

Mar 4, 2024
If you type in snark in Reddit’s search bar for communities literally endless snark subs come up… But apparently a Sevda snark breaks TOS 🥱 Ok then
I think lots do get banned, but not usually this quickly! Must be getting lots to mass report

I've been in loads of snark groups and reddit is cracking down more and more recently

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So I had a thought lol 😂
Maybe start a Facebook group and only let the Reddit/cc family in and only us can comment but they can see 😂😂😂😂 even instagram the admin post pics we comment it’s like a business page I was reading xxx

Reactions: Jojo and LittleJ999
Status
Not open for further replies.