Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

roobar

Mar 4, 2024
Someone on Sevda’s dad sub created a new Begda sub… I don’t even get what is the point as it’s going to get deleted in a few hours. People tried making 3 new subs over the weekend (one didn’t even reference anyone by name) and people are doing this again a day later? 💀 I get the frustration but it’s pointless IMO… It won’t be hard for Begda, Minger or her fans to report it and Reddit will ban it fast as it’s a duplicate of an existing banned sub
Yeah there's no point creating a new one other than to direct people here as it'll be gone soon and everything lost!

Reactions: PinkyGirl

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Don’t tell me Minger is going to get management too and they’ll all have their ring lights out at the table and take it in turns to record themselves eating and mooing over heated up frozen food 💀🤣
I’d rather watch dried paint re-dry then watch her hippo sister. I really hate that fatass as her fat fingers got our Reddit deleted. Only karma is every time she steps on the scale #moooooo

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Poor Sedat, it's constant with her 🤢 I'd be livid if I were Sedat, imagine arguing in front of your own sister in law because you're a greedy bint who wants to control the narrative constantly

Reactions: gogo and PinkyGirl
Mar 2, 2024
Bet minger is getting management.. she can’t rely on seagulls dwindling income to help her pay those bills! Minger moose in some moose pants… that’s out me right of my lunch (Australia)…. She thinks she is something special! Of course though.. she has a famous sister! She is a moose on the loose 😂

Reactions: LMack

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Not sure ... I selected UK .. took the 0 off the front of the mobile number . Didn't work . Added it back in again. Tried +44 and then the number .. with and without the 0
I gave up after 10 attempts
I'll just stay here 😂
Same here. Too much work, lol.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Bet minger is getting management.. she can’t rely on seagulls dwindling income to help her pay those bills! Minger moose in some moose pants… that’s out me right of my lunch (Australia)…. She thinks she is something special! Of course though.. she has a famous sister! She is a moose on the loose 😂
I'm just waiting for mummy dearest to jump on the bandwagon 🤢 family eat with Me's, poor Ela is going to be even more isolated from all of them except Sedat because they'll all have their beady eyes on their phones

Reactions: gogo and PinkyGirl
Status
Not open for further replies.