Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
her instagram doesnt show up for me anymore ... if I'm blocked I don't understand HOW. I never followed her there or commented, just viewed stories. can she creep on emails??? that is deranged

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
her instagram doesnt show up for me anymore ... if I'm blocked I don't understand HOW. I never followed her there or commented, just viewed stories. can she creep on emails??? that is deranged
She’s a super paranoid weirdo so she might just be blocking random accounts she doesn’t recognise as she knows people go on her stories and discuss them

Anothertwoll

Mar 4, 2024
She’s a super paranoid weirdo so she might just be blocking random accounts she doesn’t recognise as she knows people go on her stories and discuss them
Wow, that would be another level of paranoia to block any account not following her or who she knows. Her engagement on these platforms will be nosediving massively if that’s the case. Surely it’s all about engagement - positive or negative. She’s not moved up from 1.7m for a good while now. Think you’re right!

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
I don’t have time to look at all her instagram and TikTok stuff along with the comments so read along here and on Tattle. Can’t post there though.

Thanks for all the updates and highlights. I get the juice here and then have a Quick Look at what’s she’s done.

I’d love to know how she has the power to get any Reddit pages removed. There are far far worse on there.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
😂😂

IMG_20240305_083746.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched that unhinged women make Ewa’s lunch… I would be drunk (it’s Australia so 730pm at night) if I took a shot every time she said “there we go”.. unhinged! I laughed when she said she moved the rug in the lounge because the electrician was coming… that rug can’t look any worse than it does! She should be so lucky if it was ruined.. maybe then she could buy a nice one

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched that unhinged women make Ewa’s lunch… I would be drunk (it’s Australia so 730pm at night) if I took a shot every time she said “there we go”.. unhinged! I laughed when she said she moved the rug in the lounge because the electrician was coming… that rug can’t look any worse than it does! She should be so lucky if it was ruined.. maybe then she could buy a nice one
How many times has that electrician been 🤔 and that rug wtf 😬 I wouldn’t even have it down on my garage floor never mind my room floor, no disrespect but it’s got dam awful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: PinkyGirl
Status
Not open for further replies.