Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
IMG_4023.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have been on Reddit, I thought we wasn’t mentioning Beggy on Hairys page so that didn’t get removed, I have asked way and got told because her page was banned yes I do no that so why bring it to his page to get banned, sorry if I am wrong but are people doing to get the page banned or what

Reactions: Side_eye

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Oh ffs feral isn’t the word she can’t even air fryer I saw somewhere she said they was out of date 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
she is absolutely disgusting, there is just no need to eat like this. her last morsel of food was probably 10 seconds before yet she acts like she's starving. no SANE human being would eat this up close to the camera either. i wouldn't put it past her eating out-of-date food, she's that miserable and greedy.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
she is absolutely disgusting, there is just no need to eat like this. her last morsel of food was probably 10 seconds before yet she acts like she's starving. no SANE human being would eat this up close to the camera either. i wouldn't put it past her eating out-of-date food, she's that miserable and greedy.
Knowing people take screen shots as well I don’t understand she must get a real thrill from it 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.