Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
img_6736-png.98041

does this look like a normal human being?
The second one is good’un 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Think it is Kuki is more liked even if she is off her head, and beggy piggy won’t like that so will copy her and also she can’t think for herself
I’ve said it before but Sevda strikes me as someone who changes her personality based on who she hangs out with. Takes on the mannerism and/or quirks of others. That would translate into her copying Kuki’s head wobble as she will have been watching her tiktoks. Even the way she eats and names every item on her plate was her copying Lawrence. She often says she saw someone eating xyz and now she has to have it too.

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve said it before but Sevda strikes me as someone who changes her personality based on who she hangs out with. Takes on the mannerism and/or quirks of others. That would translate into her copying Kuki’s head wobble as she will have been watching her tiktoks. Even the way she eats and names every item on her plate was her copying Lawrence. She often says she saw someone eating xyz and now she has to have it too.
Yeah like she’s suddenly wearing eyeliner since hanging out with munter

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
💯 correct you said it how I wanted to lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Just catching up on all the Proof Panda back and forth on the Reddit pages. From the way she’s having a go at everyone, it sounds like the bff Morticia to me. I think she just tried to align herself as a fellow snarker by saying she doesn’t agree to certain things that Seagull does (posting the child, money talk), but the way she writes and how relentless she was very telling. It’s how Munter is in her own comments at times.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just catching up on all the Proof Panda back and forth on the Reddit pages. From the way she’s having a go at everyone, it sounds like the bff Morticia to me. I think she just tried to align herself as a fellow snarker by saying she doesn’t agree to certain things that Seagull does (posting the child, money talk), but the way she writes and how relentless she was very telling. It’s how Munter is in her own comments at times.
It’s was me that was responding to proof panda I played along with it, she was back and forth with what she was saying, tried to get clever, I agree I don’t believe it’s hippo and I think you have nailed who it is. Very much relentless I wouldn’t be surprised if beggy piggy was at with her tbh xx

Sine Nomine

Mar 3, 2024
I’m not sure making posts about Begda on the dad’s snark page is a good idea… It’s just going to lead to the dad page also getting banned. Just seen several posts about her on there. It just doesn’t seem a good idea when her fans are patrolling the subs and reporting away because they know Reddit banned the main sub and it’ll get taken down now. The sister sub got banned for being seen as a duplicate of the Sev one.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Yep but they said we us the names I haven’t once on what I am saying they have, I have out said child and her etc, but it’s fine they keep coming back cocky so i will bring them done in a nice way, not saying anything that is not true to them, and it is the one who called us racist as well.
I blocked them because its 100% fatadd Mine hence the username as she is the size of a full grown panda

Sine Nomine

Mar 3, 2024
Agree. That Panda person, who was going back and forth a lot with a few posters on several threads is definitely a narc. My guess is Munster by the way she was writing and not letting up with her replies. She was goading fellow snarkers and got joy out of it. Totally sounds like Munster and probably Seagull right by her side, cheering her on and drinking Prosecco.
It could be as they seemed more invested in it than I’d expect a person to usually be, but she has some intense fans though… Her fandom is quite toxic, can see the way they jump on innocuous/normal comments on TikTok and get aggressive at people.

Status
Not open for further replies.