Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Efficient_finance
I have just watched it 😂😂 omg talk about snarky comments, and when does she cook hard one that to answer all u see if freezer food, nothing cooked

She was struggling with that food no MMMMMMMMss
Of course she was on laptop her and co commenting as panda lol
She doesn’t look very happy at all

Begdathegull

Mar 5, 2024
Efficient_finance
I have just watched it 😂😂 omg talk about snarky comments, and when does she cook hard one that to answer all u see if freezer food, nothing cooked

I don't understand how Muppets like her, Becki and Aimee have a platform, they don't even work and call themselves "independent women" HAH

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I doubt sevda even gave mine a lot of money for the mortgage, especially given the way she was screaming at sedat (aka the only one in the house who works) about his money. Don't even get me started on that "thank you" in the video 😂 seen better acting in year 7
Well it’s come out she works for some sort of mortgage company so it all makes sense under the table job but will blow smoke up peggy beggy arse

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Said while eating a dry, cardboard looking slice of pizza “You don’t have to have fancy home cooked meals every single day. Nobody’s judging you and you shouldn’t judge yourself. And those that do are pretty sad people”.

We KNOW - you never have fancy home cooked meals, love. And the only sad people are you and your sister who spend all day patrolling the internet, reporting, blocking and deleting. Try getting an actual job and working for a change🖕🏻
Haha did she actually say this? God she’s desperate to clap back at the twolls for saying she makes freeza dinnas all the time 🤣 Home cooked meals don’t need to be fancy… What a ridiculous excuse to justify eating junk every day 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂 never heard so much se that’s comes out of her cake hole, so much dust WTAF what did she actually expect when chopping threw plastered walls and ceiling rose petals, had so much to clean up no more like poor seddy and the b face mother did while you cried into your wine 🍷, Peggy Beggy you want to call us out we will come back at you, and there is a lot of use and we remember

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Efficient_finance

Must be all that time she’s spent recently online reporting every 5 seconds… She’s tired 😂 Full time job deleting and blocking

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have seen people asking where we have gone I will not answer them as never seen them comment in the past
Yeah, it’s a shame for lurkers who were genuinely reading in the original sub but it’s also suspicious seeing users who have never been around before suddenly wanting to know where our group has gone… That’s exactly how they got into even the private sub and got it removed straight away

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I haven’t been watching any of Begda’s stuff the past few days 🤣 She pissed me off and I blocked her… I get updates through these groups.

IMG_6800.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.