Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Okā€¦
Why canā€™t she say potato instead of botato
Why does she have to open her mouth so wide!!??
Why is she calling the child Elosh as the nickname all of a sudden.. she never has before.. my child is 7 and has also had a nickname and she has only just started this and my eyes hurt from rolling them
Itā€™s like she chops and changes through these weird trends. Just like she does with elas conditions. Most annoying when she die sit with Rocco. Itā€™s confusing him you daft haā€™porth

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I recall a comment on Hairy Dadā€™s video when Hippo got her flat, saying that Seagullā€™s home was council housing. Is that like government subsidized housing here in the States for low income families? I know she and Sedat didnā€™t have a lot of money prior to her being on TikTok (and lord did it show that home is/was a dump). Just curious if anyone has more insight?
Oh it might be! Yes itā€™s subsidised for those who qualify. Now Iā€™m thinking she does have a disability of sorts and that would qualify her to get considered for council housing. So maybe she doesnā€™t own the home?!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh it might be! Yes itā€™s subsidised for those who qualify. Now Iā€™m thinking she does have a disability of sorts and that would qualify her to get considered for council housing. So maybe she doesnā€™t own the home?!
Sheā€™s mentioned a mortgage and has put money in for renovations so I would hope she and Sedat own that home!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Going back to reddit names - I was a dick when I registered for this and didn't use my brain at all about user names! I'm u/better_ad4016 . Original source of the " airfryer technician " phrase . Will change my user name on 1st April when I'm allowed to šŸ™„šŸ˜†
Hahaha the OG behind that phraseā€¦ Also this thread has over 1K comments alreadyā€¦ See how popular you are Begda šŸ¤£

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Omg why would you even put it on SM for everyone to see, she hasnā€™t lost no weight and no way is she a size 20-22 sheā€™s much bigger, what an effing state šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
do off she is Lawrence size or becki no way is she a 20/22 if she is I will eat cardboard lol šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like the do face nana Bea saying she was a size 8 šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.