Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
I think Comment Cafe have their own mods team… We can set up threads but we don’t have a mod role in here unlike on Reddit… I saw them post once about making it 20 posts a page instead of 10 I think
There are no mods on CC. It's a free for all 🤣 Nothing happens when a post is reported. I've been here for a while following a page that was banned on Tattle.
I'm glad Seagull has finally made it here.

Mar 2, 2024
Why is her hair so uneven? Why does she worry about calories in feta but not the tonne of Bischoff spread.. she needs to see a doctor with her swallowing difficulty

Attachments

• IMG_4556.png
    IMG_4556.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 40

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is her hair so uneven? Why does she worry about calories in feta but not the tonne of Bischoff spread.. she needs to see a doctor with her swallowing difficulty
Aka specific reading
Because she is trying to be clever with calories as the family have been called out for what they eat, she is nothing but a fake liar and b and attention seeker.
Sorry friends got up today and chose violence 🤪😂😂

Moobeansx

Mar 1, 2024
Hi everyone, I’ve been a silent watcher for a while & have watched Sevda since 2020. At that point I actually liked her - but I soon realised what type of person she is😂. The main reason of me disliking her is because she LIED about her weight loss. The proof is all on instagram. If anyone here remembers, Sevda made a video (long time ago) on TT & said her weight loss is due to a calorie deficit & her exercise bike machine. Absolute BULLSHIT. She was gifted that bike in 2016, at that point she had already gone through weightless surgery. That exercise bike did not help you lose any weight Sevda🤣She’s a pathological liar. So, Sevda has always been very active on her instagram even before TT, she posted very regularly. However, in June 2014 she posted a video and the caption was ‘so excited packing!’ She was going to Istanbul. Bear in mind Turkey is the leading country for weight loss surgery. After she arrived in Istanbul she posted a few pics, only 2 of herself and they were selfies. Then she became completely silent for a whole year on instagram. No posts, nothing. Which is super abnormal for her, she normally posted everyday. A year later (2015) she posted again but this time it was more of her body because she had gone through her weight loss surgery! Sevda had weight loss surgery in Istanbul in 2014. It wasn’t thanks to a calorie deficit or her sty bike. Her whole brand is based of lies 🤣 throughout her whole time on TT, she has NEVER given weight loss tips or gone in to depth about it because she honestly can’t. She didn’t lose anything naturally she’s a complete fraud🤢!!

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 60
Mar 2, 2024
Hi everyone, I’ve been a silent watcher for a while & have watched Sevda since 2020. At that point I actually liked her - but I soon realised what type of person she is😂. The main reason of me disliking her is because she LIED about her weight loss. The proof is all on instagram. If anyone here remembers, Sevda made a video (long time ago) on TT & said her weight loss is due to a calorie deficit & her exercise bike machine. Absolute BULLSHIT. She was gifted that bike in 2016, at that point she had already gone through weightless surgery. That exercise bike did not help you lose any weight Sevda🤣She’s a pathological liar. So, Sevda has always been very active on her instagram even before TT, she posted very regularly. However, in June 2014 she posted a video and the caption was ‘so excited packing!’ She was going to Istanbul. Bear in mind Turkey is the leading country for weight loss surgery. After she arrived in Istanbul she posted a few pics, only 2 of herself and they were selfies. Then she became completely silent for a whole year on instagram. No posts, nothing. Which is super abnormal for her, she normally posted everyday. A year later (2015) she posted again but this time it was more of her body because she had gone through her weight loss surgery! Sevda had weight loss surgery in Istanbul in 2014. It wasn’t thanks to a calorie deficit or her sty bike. Her whole brand is based of lies 🤣 throughout her whole time on TT, she has NEVER given weight loss tips or gone in to depth about it because she honestly can’t. She didn’t lose anything naturally she’s a complete fraud🤢!!
She’s still got a gunt though, I wonder if she’ll get lipo?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine living in a world where you talk into your phone to strangers on the internet to apologise that you didn't post as soon as you got up because your focus this morning was on your daughter. fing says it all. Also that hair is getting worse by the day. And so is that nose. Also I miss Reddit too ☹️

Attachments

• VID_20240307_123233~2.mp4
    11.6 MB

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear been watching someone’s live, on the sidelines 😂 they are all getting twitchy as comment cafe is taking over tattle lol 😂 and Reddit 😂 basically saying the members are brutal and don’t give a s 💩 in what they say, but it’s funny as well.
So watch out Peggy beggy, that’s is what the big boys and girls are saying, and you are small fryer to them lot, so if they are getting twitchy love to think what yoy will be doing 😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Oh dear been watching someone’s live, on the sidelines 😂 they are all getting twitchy as comment cafe is taking over tattle lol 😂 and Reddit 😂 basically saying the members are brutal and don’t give a s 💩 in what they say, but it’s funny as well.
So watch out Peggy beggy, that’s is what the big boys and girls are saying, and you are small fryer to them lot, so if they are getting twitchy love to think what yoy will be doing 😂😂😂😂
What did Sevda the seagull call us the Reddit refugees 🤣😂

Status
Not open for further replies.