Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Just read on Tattle that she’s been hashtagging Ramadan and overfeeding Wocco 😭😭😭

Why hashtag something that you don’t want people to mention or talk to you about 😂 We all know how upset she gets if you ask her about fasting as she hates being called out for celebrating Eid despite the fact she isn’t Muslim and doesn’t fast.

And regarding Wocco, I thought it looked like a lot of food when I saw her putting his breakfast on Insta stories but I don’t have a dog so can’t say… And then I look on Tattle and they’re all saying it’s far too much and the vet said he already was fatter than he should be. Why does she overfeed everyone? I swear she does it so she feels better about having big portion sizes for herself.
How mundane her life must be to actually film her feeding the Dog! Same goes for her loyal subjects! She desperately trying to stay relevant! Just like lardarse Jones! Bored

Openingcarpet

Mar 4, 2024
IMG_5099.jpeg
Hypocrites. They have no issue being horrible about other people

Reactions: Street_Citron
Mar 2, 2024
Ermm where do I start lol 😂
It’s been a bitxh fest all day 😂
A woman has been exposed for ripping charity money off Angie been arguing with everyone, everyone firing up lives about the woman committing fraud 10 years ago , basically it is her no it’s not her, it’s my friends friend in the end it her lol 😂
cla apartment block haf a fire and no fire alarms went off, people just acting stupid and the next generation has this to look up to lol 😂 xx
Wow, that’s crazy. I don’t follow Angie, but that sounds like drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicken wings

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I got blocked by sevda last year for replying to someone in the comments confirming that she bought her blue tick on Instagram 😂😂she was Obv furious LMAOO
This and the pointing out the crimpit was cheaper on EBay… Why is this woman so sensitive about everything? It’s like people have to get the kid gloves out about her in case she gets offended by normal comments 🙄 She chooses to make a living putting everything on the internet and yet struggles to understand what the internet is actually like

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This and the pointing out the crimpit was cheaper on EBay… Why is this woman so sensitive about everything? It’s like people have to get the kid gloves out about her in case she gets offended by normal comments 🙄 She chooses to make a living putting everything on the internet and yet struggles to understand what the internet is actually like
The reason she would have done that about the crimpit thing is she will get commission form it so that’s why she would have blocked that person.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
anon_face

I have been thinking (which takes a lot 😂), I don’t no what and the others think, but do you think we should stop naming Said Child and posting her pics even though we do blank her face out, as that could be seen we are as bad as Begda, I think we all feel very strong about the exposure said child gets, am not saying we don’t discuss it at all but just protect her more, as we are all more mature then Begda 🩷🥰

Mar 2, 2024
anon_face

I have been thinking (which takes a lot 😂), I don’t no what and the others think, but do you think we should stop naming Said Child and posting her pics even though we do blank her face out, as that could be seen we are as bad as Begda, I think we all feel very strong about the exposure said child gets, am not saying we don’t discuss it at all but just protect her more, as we are all more mature then Begda 🩷🥰
I agree with this 👍

• Love

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The reason she would have done that about the crimpit thing is she will get commission form it so that’s why she would have blocked that person.
That’s not a reason to block though… I’ve seen other content creators get comments like that and they ignore it or reply with something innocuous… She’s just can’t take any criticism

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
anon_face

I would say avoiding posting pics is recommended but it’s hard to completely avoid the topic of the child when Begda makes her her content… Most of us just discuss the parenting and avoid commenting directly on the actual child even now tbh… Nothing wrong with the child except her parents are terrible.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.