Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Now claiming they’ve always called her Elosh just not on camera and now they’re doing it on camera. Does she even listen to the s that comes out of her mouth?!? Obviously addressing comments asking wtf is up with the Elosh crap.

If she’s feeding Wocco more than once per day, then that is definitely a lot of food.

I’ve been noticing this new addition to her ugly arm stack but I zoomed in on it today. Looks like a faux Cartier 😂 How embarrassing to live in that hovel and be seen wearing “Cartier” 😂

IMG_4035.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I would say avoiding posting pics is recommended but it’s hard to completely avoid the topic of the child when Begda makes her her content… Most of us just discuss the parenting and avoid commenting directly on the actual child even now tbh… Nothing wrong with the child except her parents are terrible.
I totally agree, I didn’t mean not discuss it all, or upset anyone, because it’s hard not to with the bad up bringing she is having, what I was trying to say was not name her us she/child/kid etc that’s all,
It is a subject that needs discussing on 🩷

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
I totally agree, I didn’t mean not discuss it all, or upset anyone, because it’s hard not to with the bad up bringing she is having, what I was trying to say was not name her us she/child/kid etc that’s all,
It is a subject that needs discussing on 🩷
I don’t care where we snark, I just want to snark. No holding back snarking either 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That’s not a reason to block though… I’ve seen other content creators get comments like that and they ignore it or reply with something innocuous… She’s just can’t take any criticism
No it isn’t but looking how that b would if people know it is cheaper on eBay they will go there, as we no she blocks for no reason

Reactions: Anon_face_

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Now claiming they’ve always called her Elosh just not on camera and now they’re doing it on camera. Does she even listen to the s that comes out of her mouth?!? Obviously addressing comments asking wtf is up with the Elosh crap.

If she’s feeding Wocco more than once per day, then that is definitely a lot of food.

I’ve been noticing this new addition to her ugly arm stack but I zoomed in on it today. Looks like a faux Cartier 😂 How embarrassing to live in that hovel and be seen wearing “Cartier” 😂

IMG_4035.jpeg
I noticed this too 🤡🐷

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_4035.jpeg
I noticed it and knew it was fake. She openly bought fake Chanel and Chloe bags while in Turkey. Nothing wrong with that, but just saying that I don’t think she is the kind to buy the real stuff even if she had the money.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4035.jpeg
Hate her fugly jewellery… Ugly 90s heart necklace and this stack of knock-off fake bracelets she probably never washes and drape when she wipes in the toilet and into her food 🤢🤮

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I noticed it and knew it was fake. She openly bought fake Chanel and Chloe bags while in Turkey. Nothing wrong with that, but just saying that I don’t think she is the kind to buy the real stuff even if she had the money.
Can’t see her spending thousands on those things 🤣 She’s too cheap to buy basic things with her own money half the time let alone something like that… Only if it was gifted and Cartier aren’t going to gift that 🐸 beg 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.