Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6758.jpeg

seagull defender on tattle
Speaking of Seagull, where has the Mine the Hippo account gone? Ffs TikTok get a grip -
These people exploit their kids and that’s okay! But a parody account is not!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
WHY OH WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO KNOW YOU'VE GOT TUMMY ACHE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD A s FOR A FEW DAYS??????? do me this moron just can't and doesn't stop. Looking for something else to help her now. I've got an idea. How about you stop eating crap FFS she's such an annoying t.
She’s definitely not drinking enough water from her Evil Eye cup. 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
For someone to have serve pain due to not been able to s out her arse (but can talk s from her gob)
Turkish pizza etc will do it the world of good
Begda is one lying b, I no if I have serve stomach pain I can’t eat till sorted out (sorry) all she has done is fill her gob
She really must off needed attention this morning

Attachments

• IMG_7642.jpeg
    IMG_7642.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 44

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
More like 80s wedding 🥴
That trend went years ago, it’s more earth colours or cottage colours or Victorian colours lol
It that room I would have a nice tv unit, a fire surrounded and modern fire or log effect one, blinds and just show curtains matching curtains and pillows and a large fluffy rug.
Ella’s toys I would put upstairs as she always on the I pad, and gives her space to herself to play, and don’t get me started on the freezer been in the room sure there is space in the under stairs cupboard or the kitchen, but why she got a spare freezer anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.