Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Posting on here so there is proof this happened… This is Sevda.Ela posting her own child’s vomit on social media. Hope the brands see her weird behaviour and stay away from her… She has seriously questionable judgment to include this as “content”.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bonus pic of her idiotic laugh/facial expression

IMG_7316.jpeg

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Lmao she went off on the twolls on Instagram. Something got to her. She’s threatening to use your TikTok username to find you and block you on Instagram as well. Yeah Sev - because people use the same handle everywhere 😂 Absolute imbecile.

I love that comment cafe is now showing much higher up in the Google results when you search her name. Keep it active here, twolls!!
IMG_4072.jpeg
Oooh I’m so scwared

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Posting on here so there is proof this happened… This is Sevda.Ela posting her own child’s vomit on social media. Hope the brands see her weird behaviour and stay away from her… She has seriously questionable judgment to include this as “content”.

Wtf. Actually wtf - this is too far now. She’s not right in the head at all

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wtf. Actually wtf - this is too far now. She’s not right in the head at all
Yep said that this morning well if others contact the appropriate people it might be taken seriously, there is only so much I can do
And this is not a dig at anyone but at the end of the day Ella is not been protected at all and this well imo she needs speaking to about from the appropriate people, yes I have reported it etc, but nothing g seems to happen
I am coming to the point of why should I care for the safety of someone else’s child that they don’t protect them theirselves
Thinks she clever posting on instagram stories as it only last so long thankfully people screen record etc

At this point I am stepping away from begda and family I am blocking on all platforms, I don’t care what she earns how she earns it she could stand on a corner for all I care, they have already sold the soul to the devil
I can’t at this time watch her exposing an innocent child in all this for money.
After today that was it, like I said I have reported again.

Take care all of you carry on what you doing
Protect Ella if anyone can, have tried but failed, and even proof panda sister or mate couldn’t even be bothered to stop it but agreed it was wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.