Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
So this Hello Fresh thing, are you supposed to just like dish it up on camera without actually going into any other details, like the information on it and the cooking process, 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Blue octopus

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Morning Sev, we know you read on here! Your IG stories this morning are answering the comments that you have read on here about the stupid amount of time it's took to paint your living room, and it's still not finished 😭...... sidenote..,the greens that take you the whole of the recording to stir, stop it, just stop.

Mar 2, 2024
Morning Sev, we know you read on here! Your IG stories this morning are answering the comments that you have read on here about the stupid amount of time it's took to paint your living room, and it's still not finished 😭...... sidenote..,the greens that take you the whole of the recording to stir, stop it, just stop.
also clapback about the freezer in her living room lol

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I see the Sevdasdad snark page has been banned from Reddit !
She’s obsessed with banning everyone from talking about her…. She didn’t mind the dad sub until we started including her in it as well. Jokes on her, could make a new Sevda dad sub and invite only our lot and still have one 🤣 There’s still a Sevda sub up which her and her fans haven’t found 😂 Tattle and Comment Cafe are available publicly so they will come up when her name is searched online. Brands will be able to see criticism of her. She’s not fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
UK
Punch me in the face everytime she looks up while talking about her inspirational poo journey. Or in any other videos. And i shall be unrecognisable. Have you noticed that gesture is what a child does when theyre explaining something, looking up with that expression that makes em look clueless. Odd man

FoxyBingo

Mar 19, 2024
london
Let's be honest, who likes criticism? But if you're putting yourself on a public platform for financial gain plus other benefits, you are opening yourself up to public opinion, whether that be positive or negative. Sevda is such a narcissist that she cannot bear anything but praise being thrown upon her (usually from teenagers in the US). The ridiculous grinning and squinty bulbous eyes aren't fooling anyone here or on other places and she hates that she cant control that narrative.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Let's be honest, who likes criticism? But if you're putting yourself on a public platform for financial gain plus other benefits, you are opening yourself up to public opinion, whether that be positive or negative. Sevda is such a narcissist that she cannot bear anything but praise being thrown upon her (usually from teenagers in the US). The ridiculous grinning and squinty bulbous eyes aren't fooling anyone here or on other places and she hates that she cant control that narrative.
Funny how actual celebrities manage to deal with criticism and don’t go shutting down forums and instead ignore it, meanwhile the TikTok begs who wanted to be famous to make money can’t handle scrutiny.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Her recent instagram story
“I don’t usually brag about the stuff I gift”
Is this women a joke!??? Hasn’t she been bragging on about the help for her mum to buy the car, the fake acting with her sister thanking her for the money. The recent gifted (non gifted, free from tiktok) air fryer 😂😂 it’s none stop bragging with you! Also I commented on a few videos on the TikTok account mine one .. she clicked my account and blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂 I wasn’t following you anyway!

Mar 2, 2024
god her ads are so wooden.. it’s like as soon as it’s for an ad she turns into a weird fing robot who walks stiff legged and talks like a bigger tit… they forgot to mail her out the baggy green ready for cricket pwactice next week

Attachments

• IMG_5017.png
    IMG_5017.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 82

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I can't believe the page has gone!! I don't know who the hell she thinks she is and who the hell her family think she is trying to censor people's opinions of her 24/7. They need to realise it's not going away!! Oh well it's not like we haven't got another 😂 wink wink 😉😉 (just like your annoying winking Beggy have a couple of those back for good measure from us while we continue to snark you on private pages that you can't find 😂)

Status
Not open for further replies.