Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Itā€™s now sticking the tongue to the side to cram more food in its gob.
IMG_7285.jpeg
IMG_7286.jpeg
NO NEED. SHES SO UNLADYLIKE. SHES THE ONLY IMBECILE I CANNOT STAND ON TIKTOK. SHE ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME WITH HER FAKENESS AND SLAVERING.šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
t blocked me .. I've not even commented which is quite unlike me . Must be that staying up till all hours looking at Hippo tiktok to find my user name- she can't hack the fing truth can she !!! . Can see now the account is taken down in the evening and is back up again in the morning !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, sheā€™s also back to posting ā€œrecipesā€. She did for both these dinnas. There came a time when she was blowing people off and telling them to look at her older videos. Desperate for content now as ads are few and far between.
Funny how sheā€™s back to ā€œcookingā€ and her freebie Fermomix is nowhere to be seen, another expensive gadget wasted on a useless person like her. Just wanted to boast she was gifted something expensive to her fans.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Looks crap . Grey and dull just like her . Another busy day for her - getting her eyebrows fwedded and going to the shops to get some bits for a roast for Pat and Steve. I'm surprised they want to come for a roast again after last time when the savage shoved an entire chicken wing in and then pulled the bone out of her mouth šŸ¤¢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Looks crap . Grey and dull just like her . Another busy day for her - getting her eyebrows fwedded and going to the shops to get some bits for a roast for Pat and Steve. I'm surprised they want to come for a roast again after last time when the savage shoved an entire chicken wing in and then pulled the bone out of her mouth šŸ¤¢
That was so disgusting šŸ¤®

Saw people criticising Begdaā€™s favourite Just Spices onlineā€¦ Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d buy this stuff herself for Ā£4, only uses it because they gave her freebies for an ad. Ā£4 for some mixed herbs šŸ˜‚ Advertising that is a joke when itā€™s blatantly a ripoffā€¦ Really out of touch with normal peopleā€™s spending.
IMG_8025.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.