Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She will say she didn’t sit down all day but she had to pause the tv to go through woccos new toy box “goooooood boy woooooocoooo”.. also she didn’t realise her nasty ass watch bad was dragging through the leg of lamb 🤢
IMG_5090.png

• Haha
Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
I thought a decorator is someone that’s like an interior designer who will choose colours and make suggestions around furniture etc - I didn’t realize a decorator is a painter. So now she’s got grey on grey and ugly floors and it’s so outdated. I don’t understand this woman
Yeah I don’t understand why she keeps saying “decorator”. This guy is a glorified painter and not even a good one because it took him 2 weeks to paint just 1 room!

Mar 2, 2024
No wonder she didn’t promote Colin’s business info. He’s se for taking so long to do the simplest of tasks. And Sevda is a dunce as well. Why is she having someone come to replace all the door handles?? YouTube that s! For someone whose “job” is social media, Sevda sure doesn’t know how to utilize it for DIY purposes. You’d think that she would want to save money where she can since she’s losing brand deals and adverts left and right.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoxyBingo

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's getting loads of comments about how undercooked the lamb looks ! 🤣 poor Pat and Steve sat there patiently waiting while she fs around serving up each plate one by one... why doesn't she stick everything in serving dishes and let people help themselves. She's such a dick

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
She's getting loads of comments about how undercooked the lamb looks ! 🤣 poor Pat and Steve sat there patiently waiting while she fs around serving up each plate one by one... why doesn't she stick everything in serving dishes and let people help themselves. She's such a dick
And deleting them. You’d think she’d be busy with her guests.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I cannot believe I just watched a whole TikTok about a new dog toy box! It’s not even like it was a TikTok shop item. I honestly cannot understand how she thinks this is even remotely decent ‘content’. No other creator would even mention getting a toy box for their dog! I thought it was surely leading up to something else! No! That’s all it was! Pathetically sad.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just watched the serving up roast dinner video. Again…so booorrrring! It takes her ‘ageRs’ to just dish up one dinner! And the way she says “There we go” after everything is so nauseating! Like what an old Grandma says!

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
No wonder she didn’t promote Colin’s business info. He’s se for taking so long to do the simplest of tasks. And Sevda is a dunce as well. Why is she having someone come to replace all the door handles?? YouTube that s! For someone whose “job” is social media, Sevda sure doesn’t know how to utilize it for DIY purposes. You’d think that she would want to save money where she can since she’s losing brand deals and adverts left and right.
I cannot understand how she can’t replace door handles themselves!

Reactions: Blue octopus

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She will say she didn’t sit down all day but she had to pause the tv to go through woccos new toy box “goooooood boy woooooocoooo”.. also she didn’t realise her nasty ass watch bad was dragging through the leg of lamb 🤢
IMG_5090.png

IMG_5090.png
I’m suprised she didn’t make an effort with her appearance with having her elderly friends over for dinner. At least of washed her hair and not scraped it back in that straggly top knot and wash her face!

Reactions: Anon_face_ and gogo
Mar 2, 2024
Holy s - this has to be the largest portion she’s ever served up for somebody! The amount of lamb alone is shocking! Then tops off the mountain with THREE Yorkshire puddings. I’d feel sick if I was faced with that plate. Yikes.

The food has to be getting cold by the time she’s done dishing up like this. Absolutely painful to watch. I wonder if people have to ask her if they want more or something. She’s so controlling.

IMG_4113.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s so useless and lazy at everything 🤣 It’s easy to change door handles yourself… Brain capacity of a slug that one

Reactions: LMack and FoxyBingo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sad cow must be checking who looks at her stories but doesn’t follow. I seem to be blocked and have never commented lol
I use third party websites now as I blocked her, that should work… Bleeping hell she’s paranoid as duck 🤣

Reactions: Jojo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Holy s - this has to be the largest portion she’s ever served up for somebody! The amount of lamb alone is shocking! Then tops off the mountain with THREE Yorkshire puddings. I’d feel sick if I was faced with that plate. Yikes.

The food has to be getting cold by the time she’s done dishing up like this. Absolutely painful to watch. I wonder if people have to ask her if they want more or something. She’s so controlling.

IMG_4113.jpeg
WTF is that portion?? 😳 She’ll deleting and blocking all the comments about the lamb… It looks quite pink 🤣 Stupid bint can’t cook… Also hearing her say “honey woast cawwots” is annoying as duck… All that faffing with plating up, bet it was stone cold 🥴 Can’t the guests just serve themselves, she’s such a control freak

IMG_8114.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I cannot believe I just watched a whole TikTok about a new dog toy box! It’s not even like it was a TikTok shop item. I honestly cannot understand how she thinks this is even remotely decent ‘content’. No other creator would even mention getting a toy box for their dog! I thought it was surely leading up to something else! No! That’s all it was! Pathetically sad.
And the way she was going through each of his toys telling everyone what they were.. busy day there sev?

Mar 2, 2024
WTF is that portion?? 😳 She’ll deleting and blocking all the comments about the lamb… It looks quite pink 🤣 Stupid bint can’t cook… Also hearing her say “honey woast cawwots” is annoying as duck… All that faffing with plating up, bet it was stone cold 🥴 Can’t the guests just serve themselves, she’s such a control freak

IMG_8114.jpeg
I would not even eat that. Even as a guest I would flatly refuse

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk

IMG_4113.jpeg
Her portions are obscene. It's like she wants everyone else to be fat. She's always giving everyone else more and demanding her sister mine has extras she doesn't want.

She triggers my ed so much and if I were her guest id have to decline such insane portions. I know she'd be offended. I know that type. So controlling ugh 😑

Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.