Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She is insufferable. She does not have to delete and block people just because they comment in her lamb.. she honestly think no one is allowed to say anything that is not blowing smoke yo her constipated A hole… watching poor Pat in the background sitting like a statue while she tits about trying to serve dinner.. time to give the honey wosted cawwots a rest

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is insufferable. She does not have to delete and block people just because they comment in her lamb.. she honestly think no one is allowed to say anything that is not blowing smoke yo her constipated A hole… watching poor Pat in the background sitting like a statue while she tits about trying to serve dinner.. time to give the honey wosted cawwots a rest
I have more respect when creators leave up negative/critical comments or reply and actually acknowledge it as it shows maturity IMO… She’s such a childish control freak.

Someone on Tattle said the lamb was too raw for them personally and the bint blocked them 🤣 What’s offensive or abusive about that? What a melt

Mar 2, 2024
😂 another “recipe” video showing how she makes honey woast cawwots! The number of times I’ve seen her blow people off in the past when they’ve asked how she makes them. Going back to basics as she’s getting desperate for content and ads again.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I cannot believe I just watched a whole TikTok about a new dog toy box! It’s not even like it was a TikTok shop item. I honestly cannot understand how she thinks this is even remotely decent ‘content’. No other creator would even mention getting a toy box for their dog! I thought it was surely leading up to something else! No! That’s all it was! Pathetically sad.
A cardboard toy box that he will probably chew to bits.🙈

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
😂 another “recipe” video showing how she makes honey woast cawwots! The number of times I’ve seen her blow people off in the past when they’ve asked how she makes them. Going back to basics as she’s getting desperate for content and ads again.
Not exactly rocket science is it though? Add honey to carrots and roast them 🥴 Of course her fans needs a step by step guide, brainless morons just like Sev

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Not exactly rocket science is it though? Add honey to carrots and roast them 🥴 Of course her fans needs a step by step guide, brainless morons just like Sev
What’s funny is that she doesn’t even realize that those comments asking for her recipes, are actually trolling her. That’s what I truly believe and she’s falling for it, LOL!

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
It just cringes me how she is not able to use a knife and a fork easily and cut food properly and has to use her chicken claws to rip Yorkshire puddings also cringes me when she says I’m going to make a children tea for Ela wth is a children’s tea-tea is tea you bint she’s like that annoying English teacher with smelly dry coffee breath and smelly lunch without the English because she failed all her GCSES

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
I’m not going to lie it’s kind of weird to have old couple as your ‘friends’ doesn’t she have friends her own age she only has ‘fwiends’ from flipping TikTok that are older than her also she’s looks 80 ask her hanging out with pat and Steve should be fine

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Agreed
Her portions are obscene. It's like she wants everyone else to be fat. She's always giving everyone else more and demanding her sister mine has extras she doesn't want.

She triggers my ed so much and if I were her guest id have to decline such insane portions. I know she'd be offended. I know that ty

Reactions: lily_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It just cringes me how she is not able to use a knife and a fork easily and cut food properly and has to use her chicken claws to rip Yorkshire puddings also cringes me when she says I’m going to make a children tea for Ela wth is a children’s tea-tea is tea you bint she’s like that annoying English teacher with smelly dry coffee breath and smelly lunch without the English because she failed all her GCSES
“Without the English because she failed all her GCSEs” 🤣🤣🤣💀

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You're absolutely right! She acts several younger than she is . She's been babyed too much by Beggy and Doormat so no wonder she behaves like that
Her parents have let her down developmentally… It’s disgusting they care more about renovating their house and shovelling food down their mouths than their daughter’s development and education.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m not going to lie it’s kind of weird to have old couple as your ‘friends’ doesn’t she have friends her own age she only has ‘fwiends’ from flipping TikTok that are older than her also she’s looks 80 ask her hanging out with pat and Steve should be fine
No one likes that jealous controlling narc 🤣 That’s why

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
WTF is that portion?? 😳 She’ll deleting and blocking all the comments about the lamb… It looks quite pink 🤣 Stupid bint can’t cook… Also hearing her say “honey woast cawwots” is annoying as duck… All that faffing with plating up, bet it was stone cold 🥴 Can’t the guests just serve themselves, she’s such a control freak

IMG_8114.jpeg
I’ve never seen anything so vile. Grey and pink and looked chewy and I looked for all the comments that were remotely negative and they’re all gone. And that music did not fit the video as it was sped up and annoying and she does not know
How to use cutlery. She’s so vile seriously gross

Status
Not open for further replies.