Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So the deposit wasn’t it help her sister buy? How do we know she’s renting? I thought it was to buy. The way sevda made her say thankyou on a video. Which was one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever watched. She helps people but has to tell everyone about to it to make out like she’s so lovely when in reality she is a witch. Also cannot believe she’s younger than me. She carries in like a grand ma. It annoys me how tight she is.

Mar 2, 2024
So the deposit wasn’t it help her sister buy? How do we know she’s renting? I thought it was to buy. The way sevda made her say thankyou on a video. Which was one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever watched. She helps people but has to tell everyone about to it to make out like she’s so lovely when in reality she is a witch. Also cannot believe she’s younger than me. She carries in like a grand ma. It annoys me how tight she is.
She's got one of those Shared Ownership schemes from the council or housing association. She only owns about 40% and the housing association own the rest. She pays part mortgage and part rent. They were designed to help people on low incomes get on the property. The disadvantage is that it's leasehold, they have to pay service charges and in most cases can't ever attain 100% ownership. Considering how flash or wasteful they are she should have bought a proper mortgaged home.

Mar 8, 2024
She's got one of those Shared Ownership schemes from the council or housing association. She only owns about 40% and the housing association own the rest. She pays part mortgage and part rent. They were designed to help people on low incomes get on the property. The disadvantage is that it's leasehold, they have to pay service charges and in most cases can't ever attain 100% ownership. Considering how flash or wasteful they are she should have bought a proper mortgaged home.
Oh right ok. Thanks so much cus I didn’t know what the story was. Just the way sevda made a whole thing of it and forced her to say thankyou. It seems pointless doing it this way but if it helps people in the short term then suppose that’s something

Mar 2, 2024
This living room just keeps getting worse and worse 😱 What on earth are these side tables?? They’re practically out the living room door. And the bigger one is totally a TV stand. She pans over all this and calls it “lovely”.

The person who called this the house from Shameless was spot on 😂

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg
She hasn’t got a clue!

Mar 2, 2024
She is obsessed with twolls.. reckons she is getting twolled more because it’s half term? No begda, people are being normal and spending time with their kids.. unlike you who is obsessed with social media.. greedy tit couldn’t even wait for her food to cool down.. how old is she.. seriously.. that’s would a kid would do
IMG_5378.png
Need a torch for those bat cave Nostrils

Mar 2, 2024
She was literally eye fing the Camera when Fat t was thanking her!! She looked at camera and said Oh noooo! Fake just like all of them

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if Begda has the same situation with her home? Someone either on Reddit or here mentioned previously that it is also a council home. Does that mean shared ownership as well? And that Hairy & Doormat had to help them with the deposit money back then because Begda/Sedation didn’t have any savings but had to move out of their tiny 1 bedroom flat since she was pregnant with E.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She is obsessed with twolls.. reckons she is getting twolled more because it’s half term? No begda, people are being normal and spending time with their kids.. unlike you who is obsessed with social media.. greedy tit couldn’t even wait for her food to cool down.. how old is she.. seriously.. that’s would a kid would do
IMG_5378.png
Ooops, burned her mouth. She’s going to need tweet-ment 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.