Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Are her and sedat not embarrassed just sitting there eating while her dad and his sister do their flat pack for them. I know sedat works but he does do all else. Never takes ewa or wocco out. He works and watches telly.
I wish she would do something with her hair. Itā€™s in dire need of looking after.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
A corner sofa would have looked miles better along with blinds instead of net curtains and why have them lined up together against the wall?
IMG_5356.jpeg
All been waiting for? šŸ¤£another lunatic that thinks sheā€™s famous.

Mar 9, 2024
Sedat or more aptly named Sedation, needs to man up and start doing things around the house including putting together a tv unit. I recall at his momā€™s house he did something for her gas stove or fireplace. Heā€™s got learned helplessness too because of his narc and controlling wife. Putting together IKEA flat packs is tedious and can be frustrating but itā€™s not hard. Begda always had an ulterior motive for doing things like inviting the family over so they can earn their dinner by doing some work.

Mar 2, 2024
Are her and sedat not embarrassed just sitting there eating while her dad and his sister do their flat pack for them. I know sedat works but he does do all else. Never takes ewa or wocco out. He works and watches telly.
Came here to say the same! Imagine just sitting there stuffing your face with processed junk while your husband watches TV and filming them doing a task YOU SHOULD BE DOING SEVDA omg "I can't do DIY", the instructions are right there. Don't order it if you're not willing to even try to put it together before you disrupt your dad's day, he works all week too so Sedat being tired from work doesn't cut it either.

I'd be embarrassed to have my dad come to do these tasks when I have a partner to help me do them, and my partner would be embarrassed too.

Mar 8, 2024
Came here to say the same! Imagine just sitting there stuffing your face with processed junk while your husband watches TV and filming them doing a task YOU SHOULD BE DOING SEVDA omg "I can't do DIY", the instructions are right there. Don't order it if you're not willing to even try to put it together before you disrupt your dad's day, he works all week too so Sedat being tired from work doesn't cut it either.

I'd be embarrassed to have my dad come to do these tasks when I have a partner to help me do them, and my partner would be embarrassed too.
Itā€™s beyond embarrassing. The dad and sister on TikTok too. Imagine being at a meal and three adults eating to their phones and mhmmm. Her family enable this laziness cus she buys them take aways and gifts them things.
Her mum will be on TikTok next.

Mar 8, 2024

They have no pride or shame and their families enable and encourage this type of behaviour

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024

If I was putting together flatpack for these two gormless fs and they ate the way the do on videos, chomp, slurp, drool with the thrush tongue hanging out of the gob I swear the hammer would be paying a flying visit across the room and make contact with their heads!! their eating habits are just disgusting! :mad: :mad:

Mar 8, 2024
If I was putting together flatpack for these two gormless fs and they ate the way the do on videos, chomp, slurp, drool with the thrush tongue hanging out of the gob I swear the hammer would be paying a flying visit across the room and make contact with their heads!! their eating habits are just disgusting! :mad: :mad:
That tongue of sevdas is the stuff of nightmares. I donā€™t know how she can watch her self back eating like a gannet. The faces she pulls, the fact she looks like she has no teef and her oversized tongue sticking out is enough to say ok I need to stop this itā€™s disgusting

Mar 2, 2024
Fine if youā€™re total s at putting things together but she can still lift a finger to help. You can always organize and hand over screws and other parts, hold up a piece of MDF etc. Absolutely no reason to sit there stuffing your face and grinning like itā€™s cute to be a useless dummy. So obnoxious and I can totally see Ela growing up to be just like her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Iā€™m shocked Mine isnā€™t Sevda.elasSister šŸ™„
Begda thinks sheā€™s the centre of the universe and has main character syndromeā€¦ Thinks sheā€™s so important now she has 1.7 million followers and her family members are nothing without herā€¦ Constantly butting into their videos as she thinks sheā€™s a celeb doing a cameoā€¦

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly her and her sisterā€¦ there is something wrong with both of them.. Mine looks like she freezes when she presses record and canā€™t express herself and is dull as s.. talking about she is not sure what the weather is doing.. does she need to take an umbrella or doesnā€™t she.. does she need to get her winter coat out because she has got her spring cardigan out.. I wish that was the biggest things I had to worry about day to day.. looks like Mine works from home and I donā€™t have time to cook up some bacon for lunch.. wonder how much work she is getting done or if she being a tit on tik tok
Still donā€™t know what Mine does for ā€œthe pensions companyā€. She canā€™t explain it, which makes me think sheā€™s just an assistant office manager or receptionist.

Mar 2, 2024
I would love to know how Sevda would get on should she ever be invited to a formal dinner.

She has no idea what a knife is actually for, it's for cutting but she can't do it as she only uses it as an anchor for ripping food apart with a fork or as a pusher to get as much on her fork as can be possibly held before opening her black hole of a mouth to ram it in but, sadly, leaving half of it hanging out. Next is her disgusting habit of picking things up off her plate to eat with her fingers. Not done in the best of circles, and even though I'm not in any circles, I do know dining etiquete. Imagine having to sit opposite her with her neanderthal manners and all the gurning that she does, not to mention the constant appearance of that oversized tongue!!!

Thank you for letting me vent, I feel so much better for it.

Clearly she doesnā€™t go to expensive or refined places after seeing her at Afternoon Tea. She was like a fish out of water there.

Status
Not open for further replies.