Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Comparison since 2021 🥴 Looks older and chunkier

IMG_8587.jpeg
Doing sowcial medya has done her no favours at all. Look at the difference! All the fake compliments telling her she’s amazing and looks amazing making her feel invincible. Sevda you look shattered. Unhealthy and your tongue is a problem. Go get it looked at

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Who else thinks Ela will be off school on Monday? Especially as its apparently Sevda's birthday 😅
Why is it a shame for her to miss one night for school? Also even for her mum’s birthday so what? Everyone goes to school on their and family’s birthdays and it’s not a big deal. But Sevda and her fans will use any excuse to keep a child out of school who is already behind and going out of school for several weeks in April/June. Bet she will be off school on Monday and yet again let down by her parents in not going to school.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why couldn't she read the activities?!!! My first thought was she must usually wear glasses as she said I can't see but managed to read everything else!! Fick as do honestly the level of concentration on her big fat face trying to read words from a leaflet!!
Bet she can’t read very well, Simple Sev failed her GCSEs and can’t do KS1 mafs remember

Mar 2, 2024
Why couldn't she read the activities?!!! My first thought was she must usually wear glasses as she said I can't see but managed to read everything else!! Fick as do honestly the level of concentration on her big fat face trying to read words from a leaflet!!

I wondered that too! It was like she glitched! I thought she has nodded off.. read the rest bit still not well! I think she can’t read very well! I bet the accomodation are really thrilled with her advertising!

Reactions: Beagle70
Status
Not open for further replies.