Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I knew it would be all about her .. I remember her last birthday.. me me me . Its a fing 35th /55th birthday- do off - nothing special... sad f she is !
She’s pafethic isn’t she.
She’s pissed as a fart in her TikTok story. Head on her. The kid stood at the door looks so fed off. Half them in the nursing home room and half in the kitchen getting pissed. It looks so awkward. She’s got to just make sure she is centre of attention always. I absolutely couldn’t be in her company. I would tell her straight to her face how fing irritating and selfish she is. The way she stands and poses is just ridiculous. fing dope. Sort your hair out!

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
The face on it

IMG_4187.jpeg
Oh dear Lordy Lord!!

Mar 8, 2024
Hippos TikTok. do me. How embarrassing. She is totally hammered with her wooden dancing and pissed up behaviour. Cringes the hell out of me.
Oh god lord. wtf are they doing. Her mates make up is shocking. Saw her kids face is done the same. Awful carry on. The bloods state of grandma Sevda in the background stumbling pissed. Pissed up face on her 😂😂😂 mortified for every single being in that video

• Haha
Reactions: LittleJ999

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh god lord. wtf are they doing. Her mates make up is shocking. Saw her kids face is done the same. Awful carry on. The bloods state of grandma Sevda in the background stumbling pissed. Pissed up face on her 😂😂😂 mortified for every single being in that video
I've just forced myself to watch it .. wtf ? Where are all these friends she talks about ? Lisa the neighbour who I think she fell out with at one point, Munter and her strange kids, Pat and Steve , and the rest of the bizarre family! Downright bizarre . Why not go out for a meal? The way she's carrying on is like it's a special birthday.. like a 40th .. its not! Have a meal out or a takeaway and be done with it ffs 😤

Mar 8, 2024
I've just forced myself to watch it .. wtf ? Where are all these friends she talks about ? Lisa the neighbour who I think she fell out with at one point, Munter and her strange kids, Pat and Steve , and the rest of the bizarre family! Downright bizarre . Why not go out for a meal? The way she's carrying on is like it's a special birthday.. like a 40th .. it’s not! Have a meal out or a takeaway and be done with it ffs 😤
Whole set up was awkward and looked s. Im embarrassed she’s done this for her birfday. I hate fuss and being centre of attention so couldn’t think of anything worse. Why didn’t she do it on a weekend. Poor kids being subjected to these twats drinking, stuffing their faces, filming themselves talking to their phones and dancing like a bunch of nob heads

Status
Not open for further replies.