Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Mummy of the Year of course. Literally anything for praise.
What that note should say is …..

“My darling baby Ela, I’m so sorry I’m ruining your education by stopping you learning extremely so much in the school year by taking you out of school for holidays and for when I’m hungover or it’s easier for me to just keep you at home sometimes. I hope you understand as I just can’t be bothered as we are chavs, and education is something I can’t be bothered about. You can get a job like me, that I hated, like working in a pharmacy as a dispenser. And if you get extremely lucky, you can become a major mega superstar like me, by making your daughter’s packed lunches for TikTok and eating like a pig. But for now, enjoy your lunch and I’ll spend the day by getting exhausted by putting a wash on, walking Wocco, drinking Prosecco and uploading a picture of this note I’m sending you onto TikTok (so I can fool my followers into thinking, that I’m a caring, good mum). See you later when I pick you up from school. We can come home and do some extra Maths works together. Just kidding my baby sweetheart! Haha! I’ll tuck you up on the settee and let you play on your iPad all evening, as usual! Lots of love, Mummy xx”

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
That dinner video enraged me lol. Why did she need to cut up an omelette for a 7 year old? Why the close up of her doing it? Why does she keep doing that stupid cheese and tomato pasta recipe as if its something clever when it's from 2020? Why is she adding more cheese to cheese tortellini in a cheese sauce? Why did she tortolloni, who calls it that?

I'm at a point where everything she does is bugging me lol but honestly, cutting up that omelette left me stunned. Perhaps help with cutting meat but an omelette is easy to cut up, even for a child?!

Mar 2, 2024
She did NOT just cut up an omelette into bite size pieces for a SEVEN year old. I have never commented on her page but it’s taking everything I have to not say something right now. What in the actual do is wrong with her?!?! Forget catching up on math, Ela can’t even use a knife and fork at her age.

Also, chef extraordinaire serving up another overcooked omelette.

IMG_4203.jpeg
IMG_4204.jpeg

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
That dinner video enraged me lol. Why did she need to cut up an omelette for a 7 year old? Why the close up of her doing it? Why does she keep doing that stupid cheese and tomato pasta recipe as if its something clever when it's from 2020? Why is she adding more cheese to cheese tortellini in a cheese sauce? Why did she tortolloni, who calls it that?

I'm at a point where everything she does is bugging me lol but honestly, cutting up that omelette left me stunned. Perhaps help with cutting meat but an omelette is easy to cut up, even for a child?!

I literally came here to say the same thing about Elas dinner. My daughter is 4 and can use a knife and fork and open packets of things. Omg I'm so mad

Reactions: gogo and peachy

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Sevda. PLEASE. Just PLEASE. For us all, just take a minute to re-watch your dinner video from yesterday (steak, mash & broccoli).

22 times. 22 TIMES YOU STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE!! It’s disgusting! WHY DO YOU DO THAT?! You also eat like you are in a frenzy, like you’re a mad woman! You also quickly bite a bit of food off from your loaded fork, chew it just a few times and then lunge in fast to peck off the rest of the food on the fork, often shoving it in with your previous chewed up bite still in your mouth! FOUL!!

Please re-watch. I think most of your followers would be SO curious to know if YOU yourself think your eating habits/manners are normal & ok? Or do you agree, they are animalistic but you don’t care?

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely no need for this woman. Why does she record every single fing meal she makes and eats? Is her life that s she has to film the buying of the food, the making of the food and the shovelling of the food?
TikTok has just made this a thing and it’s not even fun. TikTok used to be fun. Now it’s a bunch of these lonely, pafetic adults eating to their phones. Not even talking to the actual people sat with them cus they’re too busy asking strangers, who can’t answer verbally cus they aren’t actually there, what they had for their tea. And then the sad acts in the comments replying what they had. How is this life. How is this something people fink is acceptable and normal? It absolutely isn’t.
The way she eats and talks isn’t anything but fing annoying! Salt sevda it’s salt! SALT!!! Not sowlt! fing Jesus wept woman you’re firty five! Get an actual job and be someone your daughter can look up to! Not someone who talks to strangers.
Noticed ewa doesn’t say love you anymore since it was commented about being so fing weird that she lets her say it. She’s a fick t

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What that note should say is …..

“My darling baby Ela, I’m so sorry I’m ruining your education by stopping you learning extremely so much in the school year by taking you out of school for holidays and for when I’m hungover or it’s easier for me to just keep you at home sometimes. I hope you understand as I just can’t be bothered as we are chavs, and education is something I can’t be bothered about. You can get a job like me, that I hated, like working in a pharmacy as a dispenser. And if you get extremely lucky, you can become a major mega superstar like me, by making your daughter’s packed lunches for TikTok and eating like a pig. But for now, enjoy your lunch and I’ll spend the day by getting exhausted by putting a wash on, walking Wocco, drinking Prosecco and uploading a picture of this note I’m sending you onto TikTok (so I can fool my followers into thinking, that I’m a caring, good mum). See you later when I pick you up from school. We can come home and do some extra Maths works together. Just kidding my baby sweetheart! Haha! I’ll tuck you up on the settee and let you play on your iPad all evening, as usual! Lots of love, Mummy xx”
Love this 🤣🤣

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
If I was Mine”s boss I would be getting the ss one with the amount of work she is doing.. between her rigid filming and beg being over there every five minutes trying to flog s from TT shop I don’t think she is doing much.. beg only helped with thr $5 for the profit so she could flog s off for her sisters new flat.. also is Mine in a single bed??? Spinster just needs a cat and she is set
Not to mention Mine posted herself watching Netflix during working hours. 🙄

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She states she’s cutting it up to make it easier for her. Why though? How hard is it to cut up your food? And even if it’s hard, what’s wrong with Ela experiencing a little difficulty if she’s going to learn from it? She needs a serious b slap for being such a s parent.
I could understand if she was 2 or 3... she's fing 7 ! She can quite easily smash down 13 chicken wings...but can't manage to handle a soggy burnt omelette? Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.