Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
LV apparently

IMG_8748.jpeg
Hmm. So a pretty well known insurance company are paying her supposedly for full time services... yet she's fing around filming tiktoks for a fair bit of time during the course of the day ... would be interesting to find out what they think about that... šŸ˜†

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She did NOT just cut up an omelette into bite size pieces for a SEVEN year old. I have never commented on her page but itā€™s taking everything I have to not say something right now. What in the actual do is wrong with her?!?! Forget catching up on math, Ela canā€™t even use a knife and fork at her age.

Also, chef extraordinaire serving up another overcooked omelette.

IMG_4203.jpeg
IMG_4204.jpeg
Sheā€™s had a few comments tonight about cutting up her omelette, surprised sheā€™s not blocked them yet. Makes me laugh when she tells people to watch her whole video for recipes. Not a cat in hells chance would I watch Beggys whole videos as I believe thatā€™s how she gets paid.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
bet Sheā€™s fuming or too pissed to delete these. No doubt be gone by morning. They are not even offensive. she Canā€™t bear anyone challenging her. THeres a n idiot named Yee, ( another Jasmine) so friggin rude to others with innocent Comments on Begs page, yet Beggy wonā€™t delete them Because itā€™s not about her!,

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 130

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
bet Sheā€™s fuming or too pissed to delete these. No doubt be gone by morning. They are not even offensive. she Canā€™t bear anyone challenging her. THeres a n idiot named Yee, ( another Jasmine) so friggin rude to others with innocent Comments on Begs page, yet Beggy wonā€™t delete them Because itā€™s not about her!,
Oh yes ! Yee - haven't seen anything from her for a while . Jaz , Jasmine ( possibly the same person ? ) and Millie who appears to have disappeared....all equally obnoxious. And then you've got Juliejules.. not rude but downright strange with some of her comments - utterly obsessed with Begda and her " amazing " family šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 7, 2024
i've never known someone over the age of like 25 to make such a big deal about their birthday. i'm approaching 30 and all I wanna do for my birthdays is a nice meal with family, and a nice dinner with friends .... not take shots on a work night wtf?
Exactly, iā€™m the same! Whatā€™s strange is, weā€™ve never seen her, Sedat and Ella out for a meal or even just her and Sedatā€¦very odd

Mar 2, 2024
Oh yes ! Yee - haven't seen anything from her for a while . Jaz , Jasmine ( possibly the same person ? ) and Millie who appears to have disappeared....all equally obnoxious. And then you've got Juliejules.. not rude but downright strange with some of her comments - utterly obsessed with Begda and her " amazing " family šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Juliejules proper bums the Neanderthal family

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Thereā€™s so much to talk about in this day and age and these crazy followers are so worried about the crust she cut off. The more comments I read the more I think some people donā€™t see things in detail. The eating videos alone should disgust everyone. I cantā€˜t watch. I just pause and read comments waiting for someone to call her out
Me too

Reactions: Pretty In Pink

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Thereā€™s so much to talk about in this day and age and these crazy followers are so worried about the crust she cut off. The more comments I read the more I think some people donā€™t see things in detail. The eating videos alone should disgust everyone. I cantā€˜t watch. I just pause and read comments waiting for someone to call her out
I watch, I just canā€™t help it as Iā€™m waiting for the next disgusting tongue appearance, the next misuse of her knife being used as pusher and not for its actual purpose as a cutter, cut it Sevda, stop trying to pull the food apart, CUT IT! Lastly for today, Sevda to Ela about her food ā€œhow is itā€œ. The seven year oldā€™s reply? ā€œso good!ā€ how in the reign of pigā€™s pudding would any normal 7 year old say that?

Sev, keep your pretentious little madam away from your videos, her continual bombing of them without being corrected is so wrong and annoying, have you ever considered joining parenthood classes? I truly advise you to do because youā€™re a crap parent.

Mar 9, 2024
I think they deactivate at night so they don't get banned šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

That dinner video enraged me lol. Why did she need to cut up an omelette for a 7 year old? Why the close up of her doing it? Why does she keep doing that stupid cheese and tomato pasta recipe as if its something clever when it's from 2020? Why is she adding more cheese to cheese tortellini in a cheese sauce? Why did she tortolloni, who calls it that?

I'm at a point where everything she does is bugging me lol but honestly, cutting up that omelette left me stunned. Perhaps help with cutting meat but an omelette is easy to cut up, even for a child?!
Thereā€™s cheese in the tortellini and cheese in the sauce and then she adds cheese on top and she put a s ton of oil in the cheese sauce. And, thereā€™s butter on the bread. Is she okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.