Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
A comment from a saddo asking Begda for a living room reveal. Do they think she’s some sort of millionaire or lives in a mansion?. Have they not seen what her house looked like before she got free makeovers? Her living room makeover is a disaster, not seen anything like it. She really hypes herself up to be this style icon. I’ve never seen such a dowdy,depressing,dated home. I’m sure her deluded worshippers will have a shock if she did a full tour of her home and her street. Whoever said on here that they look like they pick their clothes to wear from a lost property box is genius🤣.

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
😂 I’d love to see that “reveal”. I bet people are expecting quite the transformation the way she went on and on about it 😂

IMG_4220.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
UK
This lady is thick af she has no clue i almost feel bad. 😭🤣 in the awkward SIL breakfast video kuki says i didnt know you were gonna make these bagels (semeet theyre called?) And then she very obviously winks to imply shes kidding since it looks ready made i guess and beg immediately has to throw herself on the floor oh no no ill show u the packet i bought it... she knows , for gods sake🤦🏻‍♀️ its the way she yells "naurrw" 🤮

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 2, 2024
Tortellini was mixed into a glass rectangle dish with the sauce. And that’s what she served from. So afterwards, she must have stored the leftovers in the pot she boiled the tortellini in and then stuck that in the fridge! Who does that?? Does she not have any regular food storage containers?

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Tortellini was mixed into a glass rectangle dish with the sauce. And that’s what she served from. So afterwards, she must have stored the leftovers in the pot she boiled the tortellini in and then stuck that in the fridge! Who does that?? Does she not have any regular food storage containers?
Idk. No one. Too cheap to buy air tight food containers I guess. After seeing that I wonder what the inside of this Ms Foodie’s fridge actually looks like.

Mar 8, 2024
What’s in that freezer in the living room?
Why is there a freezer in there?! She does keep Christmas Turkey 🤢😫 to freeze. I guess it’s filled with left overs. She’s obsessed with left overs. I’m a bad crank about left overs and don’t eat them the next day so she is my worst nightmare cus she just can’t help herself.
I still can’t believe she had the pasta in the fridge for two days and re heated it.

Reactions: Alternative_value

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my god. The entire drink night was gifted. 🤦‍♀️ No wonder they had so many drinks and were the only ones seat dancing (stupidly at that). Does Simmons really need this kind of advertising if they already offer 2 for 1 drinks every day? One would think drink specials would be enough to get people in the door, especially young college students who actually like those sweet, fruity mixed drinks in festive cups 🙄.
Why on earth would they choose the Cataltas Care home residents to promote their bars ? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.