Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
So CRINGE!! Sev attempting to tell Sedat she loves him and he can’t hear her (Mine’s video) and all of them dancing at the table (Kuki’s video). Also, they chose a place that does 2 for 1 drinks all night and the table is littered with cups/glasses. You do that when you turn 18, not at 35! So embarrassing.
Aha!! Here’s the thing.. she let slip in a post she was ‘invited to try their new cocktails 🍹’ Plus she hash tagged them!!!! Freeeeebeeeeee!!!!! Didn’t pay for anything

Mar 2, 2024
Tiktok shop post first thing this mownging. This time featuring plastic granny sandals.

IMG_4223.jpeg

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I just can't with this lot. Beggy trying to flog those cheap plastic granny slippers. Hairy t surprising himself and so proud for being able to say Worcestershire sauce correctly twice in a row. Hippos (would rather poke my own eyes out than listen to) tutorial on how she waved her hair. Kuki creaming her knickers over some bread dipped in runny yoLk. They are literally getting worse by the day. Please can someone just get them to do off thanks.

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Hairy Chippy Titties said Ela ‘wants’ to go to a their house today? Begda doing roast for her & Sedation? No child shoving food in the camera. Wonder if romeo and juliet are doing anything together? If not… can’t he look after his own dog and daughter?

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Hairy Chippy Titties said Ela ‘wants’ to go to a their house today? Begda doing roast for her & Sedation? No child shoving food in the camera. Wonder if Romeo and Juliet are doing anything together? If not… can’t he look after his own dog and daughter?

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
So CRINGE!! Sev attempting to tell Sedat she loves him and he can’t hear her (Mine’s video) and all of them dancing at the table (Kuki’s video). Also, they chose a place that does 2 for 1 drinks all night and the table is littered with cups/glasses. You do that when you turn 18, not at 35! So embarrassing.
I feel like she’s feeling insecure in her marriage to Sedat. At first she thought she was above him but now she’s realizing that viewers like him, think he’s good looking and feel sorry for him because his wife is a narcissist. So now she’s trying to reel him back in but it’s too late! He can’t stand her and he only comes to life around people who really care about him like his sister. I get this vibe. He looks at her eating and mooing snd orgasming over food not to mention her vile thrush tongue poking out and he’s probably so grossed out. Plus she sits at the table and talks into a ring light. Begda, your marriage is on the rocks.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I feel like she’s feeling insecure in her marriage to Sedat. At first she thought she was above him but now she’s realizing that viewers like him, think he’s good looking and feel sorry for him because his wife is a narcissist. So now she’s trying to reel him back in but it’s too late! He can’t stand her and he only comes to life around people who really care about him like his sister. I get this vibe. He looks at her eating and mooing snd orgasming over food not to mention her vile thrush tongue poking out and he’s probably so grossed out. Plus she sits at the table and talks into a ring light. Begda, your marriage is on the rocks.
Doubt their marriage is in a good place when Sedat watches Megan Thick Thighs on his TikTok 😶

Apr 21, 2024
The world
Omg - she's such a sensitive t. She posted about the horrible plastic sandal / slider things .. asking what people thought ...should she keep them or give them to doormat ... and I said to not keep them as they are horrible..and the t blocked me !!
What’s the point asking for an opinion if you’re just going to block people when they don’t fit with your narrative? If that’s the case she mays well just say “tell me they’re nice or else” 🤣 stupid cow

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What’s the point asking for an opinion if you’re just going to block people when they don’t fit with your narrative? If that’s the case she mays well just say “tell me they’re nice or else” 🤣 stupid cow
Can’t stand the way she deletes and blocks over EVERYTHING, the most sensitive bleep that ever existed… What’s wrong with people having differing opinions ESPECIALLY if you ask for it? Stupid bint

IMG_8840.jpeg

Apr 21, 2024
The world
Can’t stand the way she deletes and blocks over EVERYTHING, the most sensitive bleep that ever existed… What’s wrong with people having differing opinions ESPECIALLY if you ask for it? Stupid bint

IMG_8840.jpeg
She blocked me when she got that box from Iceland. I replied to a comment someone left about why Iceland gifted her it and I simply said everyone knows Iceland ready meals are cheap and cheerful so idk why they waste their marketing budget gifting unnecessarily large boxes of food to people who don’t need it and she didn’t like it the stupid cow. Doesn’t like some home truths clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.