Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
🙄
IMG_5408.jpeg

Reactions: Twit and Twat!
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t understand why she’s left that comment up when she deletes and blocks far less than that. She’s totally doing it for views and engagement and that actually makes her the vile one. You can tell from the way she’s behaving in that video she’s almost proud of herself and smirking. Such an odd reaction.
Normally when someone says something like that they delete the comment

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
The look in those Sheep’s Fannies 👀 looks positively evil. She is an ugly horrible woman. I don’t for one moment believe someone said that about Ela (I don’t condone it at all) but Begda has put her daughter out there in swimwear/nightwear and in Bed for any weirdo to use so I really don’t have any sympathy for that comment. Saying nasty things does not compare to the amount of ‘footage’ she has knowingly allowed to be out there and likely manipulated and used by the worst people of society. It’s all about the £££
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sheep's fanny eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Wow she’s being nasty and sassy for no reason 🥴 Don’t think you’re going to get brands approaching you if you behave like a bleep in your comments section… She could have left it at the first reply and no need for the second comment 🙄
Yep, and this is exactly why a lot of brands are not taking her on. Many do their research on her comments and on platforms such as this. They can’t risk taking on a gutter or wobble mouth and/or someone who creates drama. Sevda scores on all 3 in her videos and comments.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve never seen anyone on Tattle, Reddit or on here ever saying something like that about Ela… Doesn’t seem like one of us twolls, it’s either a complete random twisted sicko or Begda trying to get attention. Anyone talking like that about Ela is not welcome in these spaces and can duck right off p

Normally when someone says something like that they delete the comment
It was probably a kid that made that comment. Cannot believe she left the comment on! Has loads of views, comments 💰. It’s always when It suits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.