Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just thick as s, she is.

IMG_4237.jpeg
She’ll delete and block them for being a twoll 🤪 She constantly gets comments telling her she puts too much beans and cheese on the jacket potatoes she does for Ela and she always argues and ignores everyone 🙄 Stupid bint

Mar 2, 2024
Her whole house is just cheap s.. I would rather have one or two nice pairs of expensive glasses that her cheap ass spice girl sunglasses and not so many pairs! Some as shoes.. invest in a couple of good quality shoes instead of 10 flats and sandals that are cheap as s and hurt your feet… I really think she thinks more is better.. get some nice quality clothes and not 100 s outfits… on a side note I have to visit people I don’t know houses and sometimes they make me wear there flats to enter their home and do so out of cultural respect but I ain’t going to a friends house and putting on any stinky, sweaty thongs (I’m in Australia so thongs are shoes 😂).. I would tell them to get nicked!

Hopefully in her underwear haul she brought a nude bra to wear under white tops and some underwear that actually fits and doesn’t make her look like she is wearing a nappy

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
do me, that’s the Mount Vesuvius of Beans 😳
She’s such a thick bint she doesn’t get that just bc someone will eat what Ewa can’t finish doesn’t mean it’s right. She’s teaching that girl it’s ok to only eat whatever and leave the rest. Does she do this at other peoples houses and restaurants too? Just expect someone to polish it off for her? How about you pour her what she CAN eat and if she’s still hungry after she can have some more. Makes absolutely no sense what she does.

Mar 2, 2024
That’s exactly it. She constantly preaches how they “don’t waste food on this house” but she’s teaching Ela the exact opposite. She is wasting food by piling Ela’s plate and telling her she doesn’t have to eat it all. Why not teach her what a normal portion is and that she can always have seconds, if needed? Ela’s already showing signs of greed when it comes to food. Anyone remember the Yorkshire pudding drama from a while back? She insisted she wanted the last Yorkshire pudding which was set aside for Sedat even though she had 2-3 mini ones on her plate that she hadn’t eaten yet.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
That’s exactly it. She constantly preaches how they “don’t waste food on this house” but she’s teaching Ela the exact opposite. She is wasting food by piling Ela’s plate and telling her she doesn’t have to eat it all. Why not teach her what a normal portion is and that she can always have seconds, if needed? Ela’s already showing signs of greed when it comes to food. Anyone remember the Yorkshire pudding drama from a while back? She insisted she wanted the last Yorkshire pudding which was set aside for Sedat even though she had 2-3 mini ones on her plate that she hadn’t eaten yet.
What mom fixes a portion meant for a hungry man to their 7 year old? Don’t we know all know how much our kids eat and serve them accordingly

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
She’s such a thick bint she doesn’t get that just bc someone will eat what Ewa can’t finish doesn’t mean it’s right. She’s teaching that girl it’s ok to only eat whatever and leave the rest. Does she do this at other peoples houses and restaurants too? Just expect someone to polish it off for her? How about you pour her what she CAN eat and if she’s still hungry after she can have some more. Makes absolutely no sense what she does.
Good point

Reactions: ViolettaKray

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
What mom fixes a portion meant for a hungry man to their 7 year old? Don’t we know all know how much our kids eat and serve them accordingly
She just posted a new video, showing Ewaaaa literally ate none of the jacket potato, only the beans. So the bint ate it instead by throwing more cheese on top 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolutely vile, it’s like a reverse mamma bird regurgitating the food and feeding it up to the mother instead

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She just posted a new video, showing Ewaaaa literally ate none of the jacket potato, only the beans. So the bint ate it instead by throwing more cheese on top 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolutely vile, it’s like a reverse mamma bird regurgitating the food and feeding it up to the mother instead
I've just watched. I think she purposely gave Ewa a humongous serving of it as she knew she wouldn't eat it all and therefore could scran it down her greedy neck herself !

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah she deleted the clapback video 🙄 I’m glad it was posted here!!

The way she goes in about Costco croissants like no one else knows about them. “Did you know you can freeze Costco croissants… that’s if they last long enough to be froze”. FROZEN, Sevda. The word is frozen. Dumb cow.

So basically Ela just ate beans for dinner. And Sevda ate that botato that had half a stick of butter in it and she added more cheese to the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mims and Anon_face_
Apr 15, 2024
England
On Ela’s “pat lunch”, she says she doesn’t give her the crusts so she has time to eat party rings and the other sweet junk she has in there. Mother of the year.
And says she cuts the skin off the cucumber as it saves her time washing and drying it instead. Is she ok? The skin is full of fibre, in fact it’s the most nutritious part of the cucumber and it takes seconds to wash and dry it. As if she’s full on busy. Always taking short cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.