Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
šŸ™„
IMG_5408.jpeg
Sheā€™s one nasty b
You know what they say about women who wear clear heels, right? Attached if you donā€™t!
she thinks sheā€™ll be A stunner and Trendy with those on! Sheā€™s always too late to the party! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What is her obsession with cheap sunglasses? I guess with her, itā€™s cheap everything isnā€™t it.
Cheap sunglasses are bad for the eyes as they let in UV lightā€¦ She should really just invest in a better quality pair and keep using that one. But Begdaā€™s always about quantity over quality šŸ™„

Reactions: gogo

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Why doesnā€™t she ask Ela if she wants to try the same food theyā€™re eating, they had prawns and E had fish fingers and chips and she asked to try the prawns and liked them. She just assumes her daughter wonā€™t like certain food without even asking her.
I canā€™t believe she gave her 5 fish fingers!! A grown man eats that many šŸ¤£

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Seriously FIVE fish fingers chips sweetcorn and mushrooms?!!!! It's absolutely moronic of her and extremely unhealthy to put that much on a plate for a 7 year old because "we will eat the leftovers". She has no idea the damage she is doing to that girls relationship with food. Is it for content? Or is she just fing stupid? Probably both but either way I do hope it's worth it when Ela grows up with some sort of eating disorder.

Mar 7, 2024
That reply to the video. When someone says they hope a grape gets stuck in Elas windpipe. At the end when she says hope you feel this message. She literally looks so evil.

I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Ela but why didn't she just delete and block that comment & person. Just like she does with everyone else. She only replied for extra content. Sick b
Exactly!! Itā€™s for content and pity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.