Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Christ her whole family are boring AF. I’m not sure where I’d rank them all because it changes daily. Mine is a boring bastard who just seems to get Begdas broken hand me downs! Hair my chippy tits is just a lump and Kuki is cuckoo!
Kuki at least occasionally has something somewhat interesting to say, though she takes forever to say it. The rest of them are intolerable.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yes it was me I made the comment 🙃 she is pathetic really and eating all that cheese is so vile and butter and also a brownie and this morning a croissant. Does she have a problem? Wait don’t answer that and there is absolutely no way she counted calories and worked out to lose weight. No way! Not possible
Don't forget the Biscoff biscuits and biscoff spread after. No way she calorie counted to lose the weight... gastric sleeve or band all the way ( I'm not an expert on these so apologies) someone has stated on IG she filmed in Turkey when she was overweight .. and then nothing for several months- she pops back up all of a sudden 7 stone ( supposedly lighter ) the very loose skin on her arms and around her belly suggests she went for a very quick weight loss solution.. i could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Someone commented on her dinner plate-up video you shouldn't refreeze Hello Fresh meats/seafoods because they packs say not to, as they're previously frozen.... which she did with those prawns. either she is willing to risk her family getting sick to save a few dollars, or she's too dumb to read packaging. or both.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Someone commented on her dinner plate-up video you shouldn't refreeze Hello Fresh meats/seafoods because they packs say not to, as they're previously frozen.... which she did with those prawns. either she is willing to risk her family getting sick to save a few dollars, or she's too dumb to read packaging. or both.
She's refrigerated cold congealed cheesy greasy pasta in the fing saucepan and eaten it 2 days later . And saved salad ! fing salad ! From a takeaway and eaten it 4 days later... wtf
One of these days , this will come back to bite her on the arse ... literally and she'll be dying in the toilet for several days . I'm praying it will be on the plane when shes on her way to one of her numerous howidays where she has to take her child out of school once again ....

Mar 2, 2024
This is so true 👏 The begs can all get back to their jobs instead of being full time “influencers”, TikTok doesn’t owe them a living 🙄
It’s about time is all I have to say. TikTok helped a lot of people during the pandemic, not only as entertainemnt, but livelihoods when people lost their jobs. However, the tide has turned and it’s over saturated now with people thinking this is their new career for the long haul. Newsflash to Seagull: there are better “TikTok mums” on the app who are a lot more relatable. I hope Begda is one of the first to succumb to the downfall.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024
The world
And in one of her previous tiktoks she stated she'd " worked so hard- she'd been promoted 4 times " . Nah - bet each supervisor she had couldn't wait to palm her off to someone else as she's so painfully slow and boring.....
I tried watching her video the other day of what she does at work but it was drivel. I’d rather watch paint dry

Mar 2, 2024
Mine is painful to watch. It’s like slow motion.
Hairy is the worst. As soon as I hear “hello everyone...” I scroll so fast! He says the same thing every video. It’s legitimately a script in his head. I bet Mine The Hippo could edit together one full EWM using just a line from every video that he posts in a week’s time!

Apr 21, 2024
The world
Hairy is the worst. As soon as I hear “hello everyone...” I scroll so fast! He says the same thing every video. It’s legitimately a script in his head. I bet Mine The Hippo could edit together one full EWM using just a line from every video that he posts in a week’s time!
His dinners also look rancid. He needs to get on Temu and buy a fake Chelsea shirt that actually fits over his tits. He just gives me major creepy vibes

Mar 2, 2024
I tried watching her video the other day of what she does at work but it was drivel. I’d rather watch paint dry
It really is astounding how she droned on and on about basically being a paper pusher. No one in *that* family is competent enough to analyze changes in legislation and properly update internal contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.