Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4250.jpeg
IMG_4251.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What’s with the Oscar speech under her lamb leg post? Surprised she can spell Michelin, to be honest. And did she really go “viral” over a stupid “pat lunch” video? We already know she doesn’t know what the word viral means.

IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg
Yeah yeah, just trying to justify why she’s a s lazy cook. She reads on tattle & here, any Oscar speeches is aimed at twolls.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Is this woman for real ? Mmmming over a bloody burnt croissant! Waffling on about how she needs to do free loads of washing but because it's rained for the last few days she hasn't done it .. as its a nice day she might ask Mummy to hang it out for her ... wtf ? She has a fing tumble dryer ! Waffling on about chicken legs and flaming Turkish rice, having her nails done , " going Dentist with Ewa " . Sevda - you are insufferable boring b
Why is her mum hanging out her washing for her? She’s such a baby omg 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I thought Mine quit the degree .. doesn't surprise me as the fat do takes 20 seconds to string a sentence together
Nah apparently she finished it according to her LinkedIn… Also I’ve seen graduation pics of her on Facebook amongst Begda’s lot… Also she did a whole video about it and how she likes reading or something… It was English with creative writing apparently, not English Lit

IMG_8947.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How is she working full time for LV and yet recording TikTok videos during work time? 🥴 She doesn’t seem to do any actual work

IMG_8946.jpeg

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I can't believe she commented that on the form for school she listed the reason for the trip as "Sedat's birthday". thats such a crap reason. part of being a parent is making little sacrifices, like not always making your birthday some big show. it's just a day, her education should definitely come first.

Mar 2, 2024
I can't believe she commented that on the form for school she listed the reason for the trip as "Sedat's birthday". thats such a crap reason. part of being a parent is making little sacrifices, like not always making your birthday some big show. it's just a day, her education should definitely come first.
To be honest, telling the school that it’s a family trip for her father’s birthday has a better chance of it being forgiven vs just saying they’re going on a random pleasure trip for no reason. Still hope she gets fined though, but Seagull doesn’t care. It’s cheaper for her to pay fines instead of paying more for airfare/hotel during E’s actual school break times.

Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.